What's new

Imran postpones UK visit to attend APC on national security

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

imran-khhan.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has postponed his visit to UK in order to attend the All Parties Conference on national security.

According to PTI sources, Imran Khan was to leave for UK today (Monday, July 8). New dates of the visit will be announced later.

The APC on national security will be held on July 12 and prised over by Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

Copyright INP (Independent News Pakistan), 2013

SOURCE:

since PMLN came to the government they have taken no steps for security of the country, karachi, drone attacks, KPK, balochistan, LeJ, BLA etc

so i suspect this APC is just a waste of time

how many APC called in already and how much it has effected?

imran-khhan.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has postponed his visit to UK in order to attend the All Parties Conference on national security.

According to PTI sources, Imran Khan was to leave for UK today (Monday, July 8). New dates of the visit will be announced later.

The APC on national security will be held on July 12 and prised over by Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

Copyright INP (Independent News Pakistan), 2013

SOURCE:

now thats lokks better if its a officail PTI statment?
imran shouldnt be giving free hands to them , in key matters any way?

since PMLN came to the government they have taken no steps for security of the country, karachi, drone attacks, KPK, balochistan, LeJ, BLA etc

so i suspect this APC is just a waste of time

how many APC called in already and how much it has effected?

lol, do you think they came to solve these issues? Let them solve big issues like Musharraf trial, revenge against PPP, power crushing of MQM in South Sind, etc.

lol, do you think they came to solve these issues? Let them solve big issues like Musharraf trial, revenge against PPP, power crushing of MQM in South Sind, etc.

they cannot even blame that they had fears of martial law or that they had lived under the shadow of dictators or that musharraf is responsible for initiating drone attacks or that they didnt have the majority, or that their civilian authority was very limited and challenged by army all the time?

PMLN is in a lot of trouble, COAS is going in few months, they used drone attacks to get leverage in politics and now the same stuff will bring their down fall in less then a year if they dont solve these issues mark my words

i dunno why punjab voted for PMLN because honestly they have been tried and tested and they have failed before, its not like they have some substance in them to solve these issues

2-3 days ago nisar said something like open confrontation with US regarding violating pak soverignty through attacks and here came the next attack just 2 days later

I will repeat APC is useless unless Nawaz takes some hard decisions and monitor implementation !

I will repeat APC is useless unless Nawaz takes some hard decisions and monitor implementation !

its not useless at least it can really open up every one,s real face with thier hidden agenda,s?
& if its not worth to be atended thn why KPK cm writting those damn letters to PM?

its not useless at least it can really open up every one,s real face with thier hidden agenda,s?
& if its not worth to be atended thn why KPK cm writting those damn letters to PM?

who doesnt know what they are,yet what difference does it make?

lets see..

who doesnt know what they are,yet what difference does it make?

lets see..

belive me , it will expose the fedrl thugs, how far they can go?
it can be converted in a big political plus for PTI, also it will block the certain conspiracy planned against PTI kpk govt!
right decesion by imran on right time!
but lets hope he dont change it 2mmarow?

Wow, Imran Khan delayed his medical check up of Spinal Cord injury just to attend this meeting. It shows his dedication. It kina gives hope. While there are bomb blasts in Lahore, our CM is in China....for a vacation.... didn't even bother to make his trip short...to come back here immediately.. While Imran Khan is delaying his urgent medical spinal cord check up for this meeting. It kina gives us hope that at least there is one leader among us who actually care about us...

A spokesperson of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Friday refuted the allegations levied against party chairman Imran Khan for delaying the all parties’ conference (APC) by leaving for UK.
In an official statement, the spokesperson reiterated that Imran’s visit to UK which was on account of medical reasons, did not hinder PTI’s presentation for APC as they were fully prepared.
“It is the government who is still in the process of drafting a presentation on national security policy,” the statement continued.
Citing government’s ill-preparedness for APC as the main reason for the delay, the spokesperson stated that PTI chairman had waited for two months for the government to call on a meeting on counter-terrorism and had already postponed an immediately needed medical trip earlier.
The spokesperson said that Imran’s ill health meant that it was impossible for him to postpone his medical consultation and he had never said that he was going to postpone his UK trip.
The party leaders were told of the meeting only a few days in advance and Imran was not directly contacted at all, the party spokesperson added.
The statement said the PTI chairman could not be blamed for the delay of APC, since he had nominated party representatives to attend the conference in his absence.
The APC which was earlier scheduled to be held on July12 was postponed to ensure attendance from all political parties. A new date for the conference has yet to be finalized.
The PTI Chairman was criticized on social media for new photos of him attending a party thrown by Prince Charles.

APC delays: PTI refutes allegations against Imran Khan, blames govt – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom