What's new

Imran Khan Speech in Parliament – 18th May 2016

The PM dug his own political grave. If you have nothing to hide, u should have no issues presenting all required documents 2 clear ur name.

what imran khan is trying to do? just to humiliate Nawaz Sharif or to devise such law that can prevent plunders from plundering the nation?
if his policy is just to remove NS then as a PTI supporter , i am not with him but if he want to make strict laws to block corrupt leaders from Plundering the National treasure then i am with him.

Love or hate him. Man can deliver speech unlike Noora who cant even muster up a sentence without a written speech infront of him. Shows the confidence. He took Noora to the cleaners.

what imran khan is trying to do? just to humiliate Nawaz Sharif or to devise such law that can prevent plunders from plundering the nation?
if his policy is just to remove NS then as a PTI supporter , i am not with him but if he want to make strict laws to block corrupt leaders from Plundering the National treasure then i am with him.

What you think he is doing ??

Neither he is humiliating NS (who is already a joke) nor is he devising such laws which you are talking about.

He simply answered all of the questions which NS and tolla asked about His properties and shokat Khanum. Similarly he provided the official papers of those flats in london which Maryam Safdar Owns. Ham Pakistani'o ka masla e ye hay kay ham Tanqeed baraye tanqeed karty hay bajaye is kay kay khud ko sahe sabit karne kay lye proof's day.

And by-the-way devising laws is what government do, not the Opposition.

What you think he is doing ??

Neither he is humiliating NS (who is already a joke) nor is he devising such laws which you are talking about.

He simply answered all of the questions which NS and tolla asked about His properties and shokat Khanum. Similarly he provided the official papers of those flats in london which Maryam Safdar Owns. Ham Pakistani'o ka masla e ye hay kay ham Tanqeed baraye tanqeed karty hay bajaye is kay kay khud ko sahe sabit karne kay lye proof's day.

And by-the-way devising laws is what government do, not the Opposition.
Sir ji , i am not criticising Imran khan but i am just saying that whatever happens with NS , if he resigns or anything - it will be futile unless we push the gov for making strict laws because both PPP and PMLN have molded the laws in such way that no current law of Pakistan can grap them. so my point is PTI should take advantage of the situation and should pressurise the gov for making laws and strict anti-corruption system then NS should be held accountable under those laws and system.

Back
Top Bottom