What's new

Imran Khan latest Interview on WOT

The anchor looks like Rosie O' Donnell :rofl:

Thanks for posting. Imran Khan Zindabad :pakistan:

Iam looking forward for Imran Khan to win we need a change really bad for the people may GOD bless Pakistan.

Imran condemns US drone attack

ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan has strongly condemned the US drone strike in South Waziristan that has resulted in the death of thirteen people.

In a statement released from the Central Secretariat of PTI in Islamabad, Imran Khan said that the attack reflected a continuation of the US belligerence in stark violation of the Joint Parliamentary Resolution and the unanimous All Parties Resolution that were adopted some time ago.

It also reflected the criminal duplicity of the Government of Pakistan that had failed in bringing an end to these inhuman attacks that have killed scores of innocent civilians including women and children. It was also further proof of the government’s complicity in facilitating these attacks, which were a serious infringement on Pakistan’s security and sovereignty. He also said that the government, having lost its moral authority, had no rationale to continue.

Imran Khan reiterated his firm conviction that, once voted into power, he would undertake immediate steps to put an end to these inhuman attacks. He said that, for him, there was nothing more important than restoring Pakistan’s sovereignty and safeguarding its security interests.

He called upon the people to demonstrate their feelings over these attacks and mount pressure on the government to change course.

ONLINE - International News Network

katrina hussain is a woman ?? guy ???

imran khan has to clear the doubts about lotas(corrupts/thieves) joining PTI which TI was exactly against

No one in Pakistan has clear/implementable policy for WOT no matter its Army,PPP,PML or Even Imran khan

local body system is the exact demand of MQM

MQM has not a lot of differences between agendas of PTI, MQM also believes in middle class, also believes empowering the common pakistani, i guess MQM and PTI will just get along

if both parties resolve 12 may collision, i guess there are good relations ahead for both MQM and PTI..

local body system is the exact demand of MQM

MQM has not a lot of differences between agendas of PTI, MQM also believes in middle class, also believes empowering the common pakistani, i guess MQM and PTI will just get along

if both parties resolve 12 may collision, i guess there are good relations ahead for both MQM and PTI..

MQM's Mustafa Kamal did a lot of good work in Karachi but he also said "Corruption kro magar corruption ka paisa Pakistan mein he invest kro."

BTW how many times did MQM left and joined this government in past 3 years? :P

Plus, MQM and PTI are on totally different roads. Altaf BHAI kehtay hain "Pakistan k liye 100 martaba marnay k liye taiyar hu lekin Pakistan nahi aa skta.... JAAN KO KHATRA HAI

I hope that MQM and PTI never be together. Instead, I would suggest APML and PTI coaliation. Both leaders do have different views regarding GWOT but in the end both of them are brave, courageous as well as, according to me, honest. MQM recently held a rally in favour of Zardari... PML-N ka to poocho he mat... Mian Nawaz got no chance :D

Back
Top Bottom