What's new

Iman Ali Fan Club

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Albeit Abid Ali is one of my favorite actor on the small screen, however it seems his stunning daughter actress and super model Iman Ali is sweeping the boards clean. She also seems to have a dedicated fans amongst the PDF community including your humble servant. To celebrate her beauty, as a tribute why not dedicate a thread to her.
Where all the "Nakam Ashiq" can contribute.
:D

1.jpg

Thanks for this Holy thread WindJammer :lol:

and true Iman Ali is one of our best models nowadays. Many peoples on PDF are crazy after her. Thank god i am not among those but yes she is one of the few actresses i see who has a long career in this industry and are very talented

Thanks for this Holy thread WindJammer :lol:

and true Iman Ali is one of our best models nowadays. Many peoples on PDF are crazy after her. Thank god i am not among those but yes she is one of the few actresses i see who has a long career in this industry and are very talented

I can understand your sentiments, difficult to be a fan of some one you can't call Bahbi. Sabar Rakho, Allah kher karey ga.
Hope Webby is also a fan, he may make it sticky. :lol:

Do you guys know she is acting in yet another movie by ShoMan? ;)

smoking sizziling you name it, good job windjmrs. keep bringing us such quality products

Back
Top Bottom