What's new

IK on Hafiz Saeed

This guy has abilities to speak on international channels. Confident man.
But it's always really hard for me to give my full attention to him. Because his gestures divide my attention and make me laugh. Lol

:lol:

I just noticed that too.

Chota Kar leta? Matlab Pehle to Jaise Bhht Bari eyes Hain. Acha sorry to PTI'ians. :D

Btw answer is YES and with hands too
oh kher bibi kyun aadhe forum se panga lena cha rahi ho? :rofl: :D btw i am not a ptian but i like IK what about u?

:lol:

I just noticed that too.

And when he tightlipped it. LOL. I just can't focus on his words and just start enjoying his body language.

oh kher bibi kyun aadhe forum se panga lena cha rahi ho? :rofl: :D btw i am not a ptian but i like IK what about u?

Hahah. Pehle he haters fazool main ban Rahe. The Dukh

Imran is honest guy and not corrupted that's for sure. But I do have many problems related his politics. Having said that, I think he deserves a chance to prove himself.

@The Sandman Hahahah oh god his voice is repeatedly running in my head now. Like

Miyaaaannnnn Shaibbbbbb. :D that thick sound.

I agree but before that he needs to clean his party of some ppl

Completely agree. Few people around him really need to leave him or he should kick'em.

And when he tightlipped it. LOL. I just can't focus on his words and just start enjoying his body language.

Hahah. Pehle he haters fazool main ban Rahe. The Dukh

Imran is honest guy and not corrupted that's for sure. But I do have many problems related his politics. Having said that, I think he deserves a chance to prove himself.
Wo jo bol raha hay us pey ghaur karo kiya,fazool chezain daikh rahi ho

Miyaannnn Shaibbbb tabdeeli aaaaa nahi Rahi tabdeeliiiii aaaa gaeeeeee hai. Acha sorry :D

I did ghoor on for first 2 minutes. He is making point here. But I couldn't pay attention more. :p
Miyaannnn Shaibbbb tabdeeli aaaaa nahi Rahi tabdeeliiiii aaaa gaeeeeee hai. Acha sorry :D

I did ghoor on for first 2 minutes. He is making point here. But I couldn't pay attention more. :p
merey Pakistanio Allah us koam ki halat kabhi nahe badalta jo koam apni halat khud na badalna chahey

he has a good communication skill which very rare pakistani politicians might have.

Back
Top Bottom