Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

:rofl:

Wonderful interview. Great work Shoaib. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sachin may be your gof not mine:- Shoaib

Well said shoaib.

I never saw Sachin playing well against Pakistan throghout his career....... Where Saeed Anwar scored number of centuries against India.

Agreed with every single word of him sachin is not a GOD and if he is why he got hit on his head man u indians are only sick thats why win percentage of tendu centuries are 4 percent he is not match winner he is cent scorred thats it

Shoaib Chicha... If this is so then why the hail you are comming to India to so called release of this book... Please keep it for Taliban and Mullas....Just get Lost.

Agreed with every single word of him sachin is not a GOD and if he is why he got hit on his head man u indians are only sick thats why win percentage of tendu centuries are 4 percent he is not match winner he is cent scorred thats it
@Pakistani friends...this shoiab guy is a shameless guy....Even many indian know that Sachin is not a complete match winner...of course we agree to your point...but the funny part is that SA is saying sachin shivers to his bowling....this is ridiculous...and i dont want to answer why this is ridiculous...because if this guy shoain akhthar is so dreaded then are these pakistani team was mad that they did not allow him to play soib akhtar in the semifinal match against india in world cup????
And apart from why is this shoib akhar is explaining about his innocence to indian media...????Just looking for an excuse to get some books gets sold out?????

Sachin may be your gof not mine:- Shoaib

Well said shoaib.

I never saw Sachin playing well against Pakistan throghout his career....... Where Saeed Anwar scored number of centuries against India.

wow people have short memories lol remember the world cup semi final ?

unfortunately, Except Big Mouth, Pakistani cricketers have nothing....wonder what kind of weird savage people are they...

Shoaib Chicha... If this is so then why the hail you are comming to India to so called release of this book... Please keep it for Taliban and Mullas....Just get Lost.

Sir,

Make comments with reason----this is still a pakistani board---maybe you need to think about it.

well welll wellll and indian have short fall of from 98 memmory what happend to sachin and dravid in test match when pin drop silence went in indian ground rare pictures in cricket history and if shoaib not been played in semis against sachin what diiferent it makes sachin is still bhagoora running for centuries not for match winning runs atleast shoaib won pakistan matches single handeedly if you take sachin and shoaib entire career shoaib 16 years career and sachin 26 year career you see shoaib won pakistan more matches than ur tendu single handeedly sachin won only one or two india matches anyway when shoaib was in peak of his bowling time on last 90s and early 2000 not only sachin but dravid and ganguly were shiver when he bowls

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

SHOAIB VS Ganguly - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E8OcnkFU1Q&feature=related

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

aur yeh kia tha sehwag beta tu khelta kam hai aur service room ma ziyada rehta hai sachin great ha is ma koi shak nahe lakin tan yeh tera baap england ki 5 test matchoo ma kia kar aya ha yeh bhi batana

I find it silly that in sports a competitive player is asked to apologize for what ? You don't admire your opponent and that is why Shoaib has been successful against Tandulkar

If there was no bouncer law , I don't think Tandulkar would live more then 20 minutes on field :agree:

BCCI and International board have made mockery of Cricket by introducing weird silly laws like no bouncer laws, silly fielding placements restrictions introduction of balls in ODI bye bye reverse swing

Agreed everything is in favour of indian batting but soon you see they will trap in their of trap just wait still they forget it it is bat and bowl test cricket india will always loose or darw it even they play 11 tendus they loose or they draw it for sure this is going to be indian future they may be good in T 20 but will be mockery in test we seen glimps of it in england

Back
Top Bottom