What's new

Hurriyat Chairman son martyred in Kashmir

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
One of top Hizb Commander and son of Tehreek-e-Hurriyat chairman Ashraf Sehrai, Junaid Sehrai achieved martyrdom fighting with Indian forces in home town Srinagar, Indian occupied Kashmir.

EYXoVAHWkAA37gk

Last edited:
Today 2 indian soldiers are already injured. You have to impose a cost on enemy otherwise it will continue brutality.unfortunately Pakistan backstabbed kashmiri mujahadeen which is pathetic.look at us now. After abrogation,nothing happened. 6 soldiers martyred in balochistan 2 days ago. Yesterday 7 more martyred. Look at the cost. India is not only aggressive,it puts pakistan in a difficult position. With false flag tweets,nobody can achieve anything. World is not interested. Pakistan is already on a decline. Who will pay for the blood of our soldiers? Why Iran is allowed to join hands with India? Now even taliban wants India. Sad and pathetic.
Why Khan tweets about false flag? Why so scared? We haven't seen ourselves in the same position before. Where is the assistance for mujahadeen? Have we left them on the mercy of Indian army? Look what they are doing in balochistan through their proxies. Kya hum besharam hogae hn?

Last edited:
Today 2 indian soldiers are already injured. You have to impose a cost on enemy otherwise it will continue brutality.unfortunately Pakistan backstabbed kashmiri mujahadeen which is pathetic.
Minor injuries to occupying forces. One from CRPF and one local collaborator from J&K police.

Why Khan tweets about false flag? Why so scared? We haven't seen ourselves in the same position before. Where is the assistance for mujahadeen? Have we left them on the mercy of Indian army? Look what they are doing in balochistan through their proxies. Kya hum besharam hogae hn?
Kashmir is an area i genuine feel Pakistan should do more.

Today Indian occupying forces destroyed 15 homes in Srinagar to martyr two freedom fighters. @El Sidd

Kashmir is an area i genuine feel Pakistan should do more.

Today Indian occupying forces destroyed 15 homes in Srinagar to martyr two freedom fighters. @El Sidd

yeah i heard about that and i also saw photos of dead mujahadeen. they will keep dying because pakistan has adopted defensive policy. we don't have habit of being defensive. this is first time in the history of pakistan. look at pakistan now. waziristan problem, balochistan problem, loc problem,even indian kashmir bomb blast is now a pakistani problem. we are scared.look at pm and his tweets. everyday he talks about false flag. why worry about india? we also have weapons to fight. this defensive mindset must change. changes are necessary now. we have seen too much bloodshed.

Back
Top Bottom