What's new

How?

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We have seen so many claims by terrorist (TTP) etc about that we captured bla bla and beheaded/we did that suicide blast/we fight with PA and many claims like that after every attack/suicide etc. My question is from WHERE and HOW they passed their news/information to the media? which sources they used? how they send their claim to Media/Military ???

I still can't understand... if via E-Mail than very easy to track-down from where they are sent messages. If via telephone, many ways to track down from where they call. Kindly explain how these terrorist passing their (statements/claims/take responsibilities) message regarding terrorist activities inside Pakistan.

carrierpigeonALY_450x300.jpg

:rofl: possibility ???

Leave a video tape outside the door of a TV/radio station?
Give Rs. 100 to anybody in a bazaar to deliver it?

Every Terroist group that operates in the region has got certain safe heavens example (Haqqani network - North Waziristan, Kurram, Kunar, Nuristan) For TTP (North Waziristan, Some parts of kurram agency which is still uncleared, Kunar), Only difference is Groups which are fighting against NATO are vulnerable to NATO airstrikes and Drone attacks.

Some of them have connections with the local media or entrusted journalist, even western journalist have met with the Taliban. Taliban are more sophisticated than your typical rebels they were once an actual Government. They do conduct public relations, and have connections with certain entrusted journalist as I have already explained.

They also release tapes which get distributed.

Back
Top Bottom