What's new

how you participate in a discussion without being allowed quotes about that discussion?

is it against the rules by just quoting a verse of Quran to answer claims about it?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I wonder how I'm supposed to reply to wrong claim and accusation about religious matters if I'm not allowed to quote from the book itself.

For example I received this warning
Warning: Other Rules/Quoting Religious Scripts, Surah, Verses, Hadith/Debate, is not allowed.
When replying to a claim that hijab has nothing to do with Islam in this thread .
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...remove-their-veils-for-whitewednesday.542084/

By quoting Sura An-Nur, Ayah 31
There was no accusation involved . there was no quoting a Dua or personal belief . no calling anybody kefir.
Just posting the mentioned verse in Arabic ,English and Persian translation

I wonder how I supposed answer the claI'm without posting the verse which brought me warning by one of the moderators.

Thanks.

@The Eagle I'm also interested in your idea on the matter

I wonder how I'm supposed to reply to wrong claim and accusation about religious matters if I'm not allowed to quote from the book itself.

For example I received this warning

When replying to a claim that hijab has nothing to do with Islam in this thread .
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...remove-their-veils-for-whitewednesday.542084/

By quoting Sura An-Nur, Ayah 31
There was no accusation involved . there was no quoting a Dua or personal belief . no calling anybody kefir.
Just posting the mentioned verse in Arabic ,English and Persian translation

I wonder how I supposed answer the claI'm without posting the verse which brought me warning by one of the moderators.

Thanks.

@The Eagle I'm also interested in your idea on the matter
Take the matter the matter to the Islamic forums?

Take the matter the matter to the Islamic forums?
Well then why the wrong comments about the religion is still there but the answer which is just a single verse get deleted . if the religion discussion must be discussed only in an Islamic forum , why its allowed to post the misleading comment about it in the forums ?

Unfortunately, quoting Quranic verses is a violation of Forum rules and I have been banned from few threads for quoting Quranic verses. However, what I have observed is that the mods don't delete posts with Quranic verses or Hadith until and unless they (rightly or wrongly) suspect the poster of being deliberately provocative ... So Most of the times such posts are not deleted

Unfortunately, quoting Quranic verses is a violation of Forum rules and I have been banned from few threads for quoting Quranic verses. However, what I have observed is that the mods don't delete posts with Quranic verses or Hadith until and unless they (rightly or wrongly) suspect the poster of being deliberately provocative ... So Most of the times such posts are not deleted
Are you sure ? Then how it come I can't find it here
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.92653/

Back
Top Bottom