What's new

How you can rescue Pakistan's economy.

flameboard

Reaction score
Read about how to contribute to the stock market and invest and buy shares/ stocks from companies that have recently arrived in Pakistan, especially ones that are contributing to the energy sector.

Invest in local technological and food companies. Look into their background, and see if you think they will invest your money wisely and perhaps multiply it into a lot more. I have noticed a lack of awareness about the economy and how it works in Pakistan, the many don't know how to invest.

I will give you the first step.... find a stock broker based in Pakistan (to buys stocks and invest in the market) and if you are in Pakistan only buy stuff made in Pakistan, so that Pakistani companies can expand.

I would like to request that people post comments about the best companies in Pakistan to invest in, also a little background information about the companies would be helpful, if you have invested in a company that benefited you let us know remember if more people invest in that company and that company expands you money will multiply (in the sense that the value of your shares will multiply... for those of you who are new to this stuff.)

If there is some stuff I should have posted and forgot or got wrong please comment and correct it or add to it. A healthy stock market will attract foreign businesses to Pakistan as well.:pakistan::pakistan:

Some links for you guys

Shares & Stock Brokers in Pakistan

Lahore Stock Exchange

The Karachi Stock Exchange (a market many people are investing in)

How Foreign Investors can Invest in Pakistan Real Estate

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

One thing everyone says with good reason is not to put all your eggs in one basket when investing.

So go on line, find a sock broker and purchase some stocks, many people buy stocks in companies with good futures and check up on their stocks a couple of years later many and because of this many have become rich within few years due to good investing. So good luck and be sure to let us in on anything you have to contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
another useful link

One useful tip invest in Pakistan's gas sector its a gold mine waiting to take off. It's really cheap, very valuable and many other countries are low on natural gas resources. Its so cheap that if you were to buy a generator in Pakistan and run it on natural gas you would be getting more electricity for less money as compared to buying electricity from KESC.

If you got any questions, do post them either someone else or I will answer it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom