favorite_color.png

vote.png

validate.png

end.png

How to suck at your religion - The Oatmeal

hilarious stuff, thanks for postings

Before clicking on this thread , I could only read- 'How to suck at your...'

I got so curious , what they they were going to teach us to suck :cheesy:

Indians/hindus should be the last people on earth to make fun at other religions.

Its not made by Indians, its made by Atheist Americans who were formerly Christians to show the hypocrisy and stupidity of religion in general, not specific religion. This was frst posted by American Atheist in popular American websites like Reddit/The Oatmeal, etc.

Its not made by Indians, its made by Atheist Americans who were formerly Christians to show the hypocrisy and stupidity of religion in general, not specific religion. This was frst posted by American Atheist in popular American websites like Reddit/The Oatmeal, etc.

Relax..

Post No 6 a 'default' response ..

but american atheists are nuicense too, dont you agree?

i mean if you are an atheist, just keep it to yourself but i find atheists imposing what they believe is rational and others is a stupid world they live in

genius, i was referring to the poster of such threads not the original author of the content. Maybe you were brought up in a society to disrespect other peoples belief so I totally disagree with your idea.

i mean if you are an atheist, just keep it to yourself but i find atheists imposing what they believe is rational and others is a stupid world they live in

The atheists are forcing their opinion on school students to believe big bang occurred on its own out of dark space and Humans evolve from apes but only the first and the last stage of the ape family survived and the middle just disappeared.

ge
The atheists are forcing their opinion on school students to believe big bang occurred on its own out of dark space and Humans evolve from apes but only the first and the last stage of the ape family survived and the middle just disparaged.

How else do you think humans evolved!!!

ge
The atheists are forcing their opinion on school students to believe big bang occurred on its own out of dark space and Humans evolve from apes but only the first and the last stage of the ape family survived and the middle just disparaged.

How else do you think humans evolved!!!

I am an atheist, so no I dont agree with you on that. I find this statement coming from religious people funny, because atheists have never tried to impose their religion on a state level, there has never been an Atheist Republic of Cnada/India/US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom