What's new

How to find deleted posts

nair

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Earlier when any post get deleted there was traces of that post saying deleted and there used to be a sign on the thread heading.

These days there is no trace left on deleted post.... How to know which post is deleted. If there is a trace the poster would know that his post is deleted and may try to avoid such posts in future ( i am talking about those post deleted without infraction)......

Its a suggestion :)

Earlier when any post get deleted there was traces of that post saying deleted and there used to be a sign on the thread heading.

These days there is no trace left on deleted post.... How to know which post is deleted. If there is a trace the poster would know that his post is deleted and may try to avoid such posts in future ( i am talking about those post deleted without infraction)......

Its a suggestion :)

I too observed that.

Well what I do is, I troll; and that post gets deleted. This way I know what was deleted:lol:

What response do you want?

I don't know about this feature, maybe Webby can clarify.

You can't see which posts are deleted anymore, can you see yours?

no we cant

anyways although a bit off-topic but still i i wanted to ask if i post some offensive comment and then delete/edit it before a mod come across will i get infraction or not???

no we cant

anyways although a bit off-topic but still i i wanted to ask if i post some offensive comment and then delete/edit it before a mod come across will i get infraction or not???

Yes you will.

webby earlier we could see the deleted post with a comment deleted .... But oflate the post get vanished without trace... But i understand from a mod that mods can see the traces like earlier.... May be u should log in in a normal id then you can see it :)

Back
Top Bottom