What's new

How Rocket-Propelled Grenades Work??

Tell me about it...
Just a humble reminder: Some days back you embarrassed yourself by posting some pics after misconstruing my post on another thread. :lol:

So not gonna derail my thread any more.

What? baby stop doing drugs.. you know you have failed ... dont embarass yourself further... act your age.. not your kids.

What? baby stop doing drugs.. you know you have failed ... dont embarass yourself further... act your age.. not your kids.
don't baby me.
selective memory??
And I don't expect you to visit my threads.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't give you a crisp answer here (and I dont want a -ve on my profile page).
I've deleted my posts and I'm expecting you to delete your's.

go take care of your kids.. instead of "givin crisp" answer n gettin scared of ratings..

Thanks for the video.
The video gave a step by step descritpion and also gave few steps to be considered when RPG is misfired (the most important being, don't throw away the launcher)
One day a soldier was directly hit by a RPG round but luckily that was abdominal cavity area not enough hard to detonate warhead that soldier survived and in in Afghanistan RPG along with IED's is largest cause of deaths,Talibans are so specialized in RPG-7 usage firing upto 3rpm during
Battle of Wanat US first time saw their skills in 2008"The insurgents destroyed a Humvee-mounted TOW missile launcher inside the combat outpost with coordinated fire from unguided RPG rockets."Weapon is amazing for Guerrilla warfare
1)Cheap.
2)Easy to produce.
3)Easy to maintain.
4)A person can carry up to six rounds.
5)If use tactically is capable of temporarily making modern tanks unusable.
614bbbc3-50e6-4726-ae75-c334e8ee8328_ANSF2.jpg
ANA soldier.
718911.jpg
Taliban fighters in central Maidan Wardak
province.
read that upto a range of 300m it can be called accurate but not beyond that(may be in trained hands it will give even better results). Though these were originally designed to hit slow moving objects but I heard these could also bring down a black hawk....actually 2 of 'em. :)
Not a black Hawk they downed MH-47 chinooks also in OPERATION RED WINGS and in
2011 Chinook shoot down in Afghanistan.Their are many helicopter looses due to RPG-7,fires are highly coordinated such that even top armies personal can not do such coordination.

قناص said:

Not a black Hawk they downed MH-47 chinooks also in OPERATION RED WINGS

And operation Anaconda too.

قناص said:
and in
2011 Chinook shoot down in Afghanistan.Their are many helicopter looses due to RPG-7,fires are highly coordinated such that even top armies personal can not do such coordination.
You must check Operation gothic serpent,Mogadishu.
Though the black hawk was not a part of the task force ranger mission but the incident was a psychological victory for Somalian national alliance.

And operation Anaconda too.
Well as matter of fact NWFP of Pakistan and Afghans are die hard fighters,Guerrilla fighting is present in their blood for centuries.Helicopter looses during insertion are inevitable due tio hovering and extraction are 2 man Ambush teams have done heavy damage to organized formations...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom