What's new

How has the Falklands War changed Argentina, 40 years on

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

It's 40 years since the Falklands War, a ten-week armed conflict between the United Kingdom and Argentina over two British-dependent territories in the South Atlantic.
Argentina lost the war, but to this day it maintains that the islands belong to them.
The country's president told the BBC that he will keep fighting to get them back, and has accused Britain of colonialism in the 21st Century.

They have no claim over the islands. The people of that country are as alien as are the British to the islands. They wiped out the native Amerindians of that land, and are majority European decent.

Their founder was a genocidal murderer and rapist.

Last edited:
Not sure how they are coming to this claim conclusion considering Argentina was once part of Spain and had a War of Independence.

I don't remember the Falklands being part of that war or wanting Independence from anybody. The Argentinians are just as worse as the colonial Spaniards/British who once claimed "by right" what is now Argentina and other countries as their own...no matter what the Native American people thought. A dangerous mindset.

Last edited:
Not sure how they are coming to this claim conclusion considering Argentina was once part of Spain and had a War of Independence.

I don't remember the Falklands being part of that war or wanting Independence from anybody. The Argentinians are just as worse as the colonial Spaniards/British who once claimed "by right" what is now Argentina and other countries as their own...no matter what the Native American people thought. A dangerous mindset.
Europeans changed the demographics of the land now only birts live there. They should leave the land that doesn't belong to them that their forefathers stole.

Europeans changed the demographics of the land now only birts live there. They should leave the land that doesn't belong to them that their forefathers stole.

40_falklands-saunders-island-janet-penguins.jpg

Stole from whom? The islands were over 500km east of South America and 1000 km north of Antartica and uninhabited due to being in the tundra region. This isn't exactly some tropical island paradise.

You mean like we should all also leave Antarctica because we stole it from....the Penguins?

Last edited:
40_falklands-saunders-island-janet-penguins.jpg

Stole from whom? The islands were over 500km east of South America and 1000 km north of Antartica and uninhabited due to being in the tundra region.

You mean like we should all also leave Antarctica because we stole it from....the Penguins?
Ah did some googling there were never any natives there but its still Argentina's Islands cuz they are based and Bri'sh are cringe.

Just hope I don't get my hands on nuclear weapons.

Well one mantra of mine is everybody should be given an opportunity to stand in an open field with a stick of dynamite glued to one hand and a lighter in the other.

It will weed out the crazy people in the world.

Well one mantra of mine is everybody should be given an opportunity to stand in an open field with a stick of dynamite glued to one hand and a lighter in the other.

It will weed out the crazy people in the world.
mantra...pfft cringe.

Argentina has regressed as a society and country in the last 40 years. UK has ensured If next time they try something like this again the pain will be felt much closer to their homeland.

United Kingdom proved what it is capable of in Folkland war that too in 1982..... I mean a small island country from north Atlantic coming all the way to South Atlantic and beat the country one of the biggest in world in its own backyard.....
Imagine What Britain 🇬🇧 of 2022 will do today.....

United Kingdom might be seeing sunset today on many parts of the world which once used to be a part of this Kingdom but still suraj ki GARMI aaj bhi baki hai....

They have no claim over the islands. The people of that country are as alien as are the British to the islands. They wiped out the native Amerindians of that land, and are majority European decent.

Their founder was a genocidal murderer and rapist.

What.....? Did I hear the word Indian in your post...!?
I hereby claim these islands as part of the Indian ancient territory.
This territory must be handed over to India immediately, as the native people were indians and most probably Hindu.
We must also see if there are any ancient Hindu temples beneath the many churches built on this island.

PS :- INDIAN NAVY MUST KEEP IT'S POWDER DRY FOR ANY EVENTUALITY......!!!!

mantra...pfft cringe.
Do some yoga to cleanse your mind of all the cringe inducing thoughts.....!

What.....? Did I hear the word Indian in your post...!?
I hereby claim these islands as part of the Indian ancient territory.
This territory must be handed over to India immediately, as the native people were indians and most probably Hindu.
We must also see if there are any ancient Hindu temples beneath the many churches built on this island.

PS :- INDIAN NAVY MUST KEEP IT'S POWDER DRY FOR ANY EVENTUALITY......!!!!

Jokes aside these people are linked to us, they came from Northeast Asia. Although they have greater oriental ties.

Back
Top Bottom