What's new

Honda unveils Pridor

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Pakistan will be amongst top 5 countries producing and exporting high quality motorcycles in next few years, T Oyama senior Managing Director Honda Motor Company Japan said at the launch of new model ‘Pridor’.

With the hard work of associates, Atlas Honda today stands at the turning point from where the sales and production will touch the ever highest in the history of the country, he said.

It is encouraging after investing $35 million this year, Atlas Honda has increased its motorcycle production capacity to 750,000 vehicles annually keeping in mind the growing local demand, one of the largest motorcycle markets in the world and export potential to regional countries, he said. The leading motorcycle manufacturer is currently conducting a study for an expansion to 1 million units’ production capacity, which is estimated to cost around an additional $50 million. He said the seed of relationship sown by Atlas Group Pakistan’s Yusuf Shirazi and Suichiro of Honda Japan is today the oldest joint venture of Honda Motor Company anywhere in the world i.e Atlas Honda Ltd.

By launching yet another state of the art model Pridor, surpassing all available technologies in the country, Atlas Honda has also proven its commitment to Pakistan’s market, he said.

It is very encouraging to know government of Pakistan is supporting localisation in the country especially the recent decision of Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet, which is the highest forum of economic managers of Pakistan, depicts the government’s localisation friendly policy.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

1069229d1351936406-honda-cd100-2013-produced-today-pridor-red.jpg

300 eyy? interesting.

a good upgrade from all the junk 100/125 BS we've grown up seeing

Fuel injected, clean emissions, and did I mention 100 mpg? :D

you gotta be a rider to appreciate the bitter, undeniable truth

fuel injection > carb

by the way before we even get excited, is this ninja making its way to Pakistani market?

you gotta be a rider to appreciate the bitter, undeniable truth

fuel injection > carb

by the way before we even get excited, is this ninja making its way to Pakistani market?

FI engines are better than carbureted ones for driveability and crisp responses surely. It is a pity that this great bike won't be making its way to Pakistan due to the adverse business and taxation environment there these days.

I remember Saif Nadeem Kawasaki used to sell the LTD454 in their showroom on Davis Road in Lahore. But those were the good ol' days.

FI engines are better than carbureted ones for driveability and crisp responses surely. It is a pity that this great bike won't be making its way to Pakistan due to the adverse business and taxation environment there these days.

I remember Saif Nadeem Kawasaki used to sell the LTD454 in their showroom on Davis Road in Lahore. But those were the good ol' days.

better throttle response and they adapt better to external factors like temperature.....you also dont need a choke b/c the sensors adjust fuel/air mixture on the go. MEaning also better fuel economy

i didnt know about the Kawasaki dealership.....some old pics wouldve been interesting. You werent a photography addict just yet, i presume :D

(you from Lahore originally?)

i didnt know about the Kawasaki dealership.....some old pics wouldve been interesting. You werent a photography addict just yet, i presume :D

(you from Lahore originally?)

I was an "addict", but did not have the money to indulge back then! :D

(I spent many a year in Lahore in the early 80s.)

This bike is very much similar to old version of HeroHonda (now Hero) Passion which is a 100cc bike...:)

BTW Bajaj has tie up with Kawasaki for Ninja it assembles Ninja 250 n Ninja 650 in India in SKD n CKD format.

Ninja 300R is also expected to be launched soon in India...

If Pak lowers some restrictions for Indian automobiles u guys can get it from here...:D

Back
Top Bottom