What's new

Hindu doctor shot dead in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because no one in India cares about Muslims.Besides these are target killings.They are being targeted because of religion and his profession.

You have said it in a single sentence..:cheers:...then again they don't care about the Dalits either.
Likewise Indian members shouldn't get their tail on fire when we post news on the sufferings of Indian Muslims. !!

It is not about priorities mate, it is about the problems of minorities facing in the land called Pakistan. These guys are in helpless situation.
then i must say hindus are facing biggest problem in india by being killed maimed by hindus themselves.

R.I.P.

I wonder why only death of a hindu makes a news in TOI.on a regular basis even muslims are killed in dacoity or some robbery etc related criminal incidents they dont make news in TOI.

Because that puts Pakistan in a bad light. They could have reported a doctor was target killed. But putting hindu in front of it works wonders. Its shows Pakistan in a bad light, shows it to intolerant and extremist. The narrative that fits well and satisfies the desires of bigots across the border.

Just read the comments of Indian posters. Majority of them never been to Pakistan but are scholars of Pakistan affairs.

What about them??
that ToI-Let made general criminal incident as the minority by carefully not omitting the fact that muslims too are targeted in similar kind of incidents. bottom line is that TOI and Indian media are simply dishonest.

You have said it in a single sentence..:cheers:...then again they don't care about the Dalits either.
Likewise Indian members shouldn't get their tail on fire when we post news on the sufferings of Indian Muslims. !!

Why should we care about muslims killed in Pakistan.Then what is Islamic Republic of Pakistan doing??
And don't worry about our Dalits.they are doing well in India.

then i must say hindus are facing biggest problem in india by being killed maimed by hindus themselves.

What kind of rhetoric is this, we are discussing about target killings here.

If you have anything to discuss about your topic open a thread. For the time being do not post your remarks related to other topics in this thread.

Because that puts Pakistan in a bad light. They could have reported a doctor was target killed. But putting hindu in front of it works wonders. Its shows Pakistan in a bad light, shows it to intolerant and extremist. The narrative that fits well and satisfies the desires of bigots across the border.

Just read the comments of Indian posters. Majority of them never been to Pakistan but are scholars of Pakistan affairs.
Thats called creating media image....and tell a lie 100 times through media it become truth...................true lies.

Why should we care about muslims killed in Pakistan.Then what is Islamic Republic of Pakistan doing??
And don't worry about our Dalits.they are doing well in India.

Yea well the citizens of Snow White Kingdom of India needn't worry about Pakistani Hindus.....most are quite content where they are.

What kind of rhetoric is this, we are discussing about target killings here.

If you have anything to discuss about your topic open a thread. For the time being do not post your remarks related to other topics in this thread.
yes we are discussing target killing here but then there is dishonesty in reporting in TOI which is giving news a spin that minorities ie hindus only are especially targeted and killed

This is how a Discussion takes place in PDF news is about a hindu doctor being killed but some members here have taken it to to target killings in india ...soon there will be post of muslims in india and other things ...Morever why even such thread exists wasn't there a rule about no local news ....Mods I request here to sincerly take care of such posts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom