What's new

Hilarious!!! pls don't fall off your seats after reading this!

Screaming Skull

Reaction score
No offense meant to the Africans and their dreams and aspirations. But just read the highlighted parts for some good laughs

Uganda, May 02, 2009

Africans must travel to the moon to investigate what developed nations have been doing in outer space, :rofl: :rofl: (What a reason to go to the moon!) Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said Saturday.

"The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck here," :rofl: :rofl: Museveni said, addressing a meeting of the Uganda Law Society in Entebbe.

"We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here?'." :rofl: :rofl: (I almost fell off my seat after reading this!)

Museveni urged the assembly of Uganda's top lawyers to support East African integration, arguing that one of the region's goals should be to develop a space programme.

"Uganda alone cannot go to the moon. We are too small. But East Africa united can. That is what East African integration is all about," he said. "Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all alone?'." :rofl: :rofl:

Museveni has vocally campaigned for a common East African economic and political zone.

Negotiations to establish a tariff free trade zone including Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda have been ongoing for months.

Museveni on Saturday also called for enhanced political integration among the East African nations, suggesting the region would be strengthened by becoming one country.

Last edited:
lol americans are doing moon walk all alone there a little african jiggle will do some good to man kind - lol
WTF scream this was friggin funny. lol @ The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck here!!!

lol u know bro - a few months ag othey showed on INDIA tv that - some guy in kalkatta bought a property on moon :)) loooooool he said he got a 250 sq. yard ka corner plot- park facing. when ever they have a colony on moon he will get the possession of his plot. whole family eating sondesh !!!

No offense meant to the Africans and their dreams and aspirations. But just read the highlighted parts.

Uganda, May 02, 2009

Africans must travel to the moon to investigate what developed nations have been doing in outer space, :rofl: :rofl: (What a reason to go to the moon!) Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said Saturday.

"The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck here," :rofl: :rofl: Museveni said, addressing a meeting of the Uganda Law Society in Entebbe.

"We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here?'." :rofl: :rofl: (I almost fell off my seat after reading this!)

Museveni urged the assembly of Uganda's top lawyers to support East African integration, arguing that one of the region's goals should be to develop a space programme.

"Uganda alone cannot go to the moon. We are too small. But East Africa united can. That is what East African integration is all about," he said. "Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all alone?'." :rofl: :rofl:

Museveni has vocally campaigned for a common East African economic and political zone.

Negotiations to establish a tariff free trade zone including Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda have been ongoing for months.

Museveni on Saturday also called for enhanced political integration among the East African nations, suggesting the region would be strengthened by becoming one country.

Nothing wrong with that. Its rather ambitious. I would love to see that god-for-saken-countinent achieve this milestone in the future.

As far as the humour is concerned, I think it was deliberate, yet conveyed a strong desire.

Nothing wrong with that. Its rather ambitious. I would love to see that god-for-saken-countinent achieve this milestone in the future.

As far as the humour is concerned, I think it was deliberate, yet conveyed a strong desire.

Yup its an ambitious thaughts and definatly sooner it will be truth. But just leaving aside thats just chech the wording.

"Africans must travel to the moon to investigate what developed nations have been doing in outer space, The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck here.We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here? Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all alone?"

There is not intention of insulting by Screaming Skull, i hope so. Dont take i the worng way.

guys take a chill pill - his intention was not to insult nobody i guess.
Even if the this guy made this speech in good humor - then great he is successful to us and failed to you guys.
you couldn't understand the funny part of it. i think its funny and screaming is not insulting nobody.
Rather you guys are stretching it too far. just laugh about it if you think its funny , if your think its inspiring to you - then read it again and feel proud and do some great act today.

Guys just read the first line of my first post before the heading!

I meant no offence. In fact this is what I wrote before posting the article.

"No offense meant to the Africans and their dreams and aspirations. But just read the highlighted parts for some good laughs"

Their aspirations and dreams are not funny, but the way he expresses them is truly hilarious.

We Americans are developing a missile defense for the moon, too! If those Ugandans show up to steal our moon colony, then we'll shoot them out of the moon vacuum!! Also we will not let any Pakistani Taliban land either! We will share with Mumbai slum children and cute puppies, though. By the way, we are treating the Moonie population well. Their reservations are the best. :agree: :usflag:

if you guys go to moon for permanent stay please handover NY Washington to Pakistan please.

if you guys go to moon for permanent stay please handover NY Washington to Pakistan please.
Yeah, if America moves all population to Moon.We can ask for Virginia, Washington, California in aid :D.American's can live on moon happily without any AQ/Talibans threat :D.

Oh yeah the Ugandan is right, USA is probably also working with Aliens in AREA 51 :rolleyes:

They don't have anything to eat but want to reach the moon, how pathetic :)

Yeah, if America moves all population to Moon.We can ask for Virginia, Washington, California in aid :D.American's can live on moon happily without any AQ/Talibans threat :D.

yeah we can handle AQ\ TALIBAN here but if they try to go in space we will never allow them:disagree:.

Why don't we just give Pakistan all of North America? How about if we just moved all Americans to the Moon, and also gave Israel a new territory there for them too? (We will give Israel the dark side, though. Heh!, eh!) Just IMAGINE how peaceful the Earth would be! Excellent proposal. I think Pakistan should take this idea to the UN. It's a winner. Probably would get a 98% positive vote from the UN Member states.

Back
Top Bottom