What's new

Hashim Amla: World's first Tripple century while fasting

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
406318_334291583324658_1950667388_n.jpg

You are a champion , i cant imagine playing for a few hours while fasting.

He is my favourite batsmen alongside AB De Villiers

Congrats to him, he is such a great batsmen

^^^ how do you know he was fasting? Is it humanly possible to do?

I can't spend a day while fasting leave aside scoring a triple century, taking runs, swinging bat in full cricket gear. Awesome stamina, will and determination.

Respect.

^^^ how do you know he was fasting? Is it humanly possible to do?
Its possible. A person can live without food for atleast 3 days while doing much more tougher task. But yeah you can question dehydration condition.

isnt it necessary for cricketers to follow a diet plan ?

tripple century while fasting (if true ) is great .

ignorant and uneducated post, aeronaut

the guy wasnt fasting

and some ignorant indian or bengali muslims when coming up with first fasting muslim triple century will never come up with the first muslim to score triple was pakistani

the guy wasnt fasting

and some ignorant indian or bengali muslims when coming up with first fasting muslim triple century will never come up with the first muslim to score triple was pakistani

so STFU
Who is ignorant indian or bengali muslim?

It is clear he was not fasting. But it sounds like we are trying to make south African achievement look like Pakistani?

the guy wasnt fasting

so STFU

Why does everything have to be "First Muslim", what does Islam or his religion has to do with cricket
I really want to know what goes in people's mind when they declare everything Muslim. keep at least sports away from your religious beliefs

Back
Top Bottom