What's new

H6K for Pakistan Strategic Forces

building on your points ..

What we have learned from Feb27 that Pakistan needs to deliver maximum possible TNT in the shortest possible time. can you deliver maximum TNT per sortie?? ask yourself this question
on Feb 27th one whole sq was tied to bomb 2 targets. that is not scalable in general conflict. Pakistan has to get heavy strike force which can deliver conventional scale weaponary. and to avoid damage to its forces in retaliatory strikes.
In current circumstances Pakistan can deliver min amount of weaponary and hence loses its element of strike where a lot of enemy targets will survive.
please beware of using land based conventional onal Ballistic missiles and Surface launced cruise missiles as they can easily be misconstrued as nuclear tipped and secondly they give away nearby vicinity of targets to strike in retaliation.
Air power by itself obscures where the planes flew from; where did they filed the formation, and hence the retaliation strikes are intermediatory tragets like air fields, hence survivability of your weapons depots ..
Gents having an aircraft with massive delivery package has a huge psychological effect on enemy, that is the air force can deliver thousand of tons in a single sortie and it scales as you have increased your survivability due to massive first strike.
if pakistan sorts out the logistical challanges and per year cost of mantaining the big strike aircrafts, they need to calculate operational dollar spent/TNT delivered, as their calcuation and buy that aircraft..
My two cents

Hi,

What we understand from Paf's explanations---they have shown no intentions of doing what you mentioned---.

Basically---the Paf has one plan---that is defense---. There is no other plan or aircraft to plan a diversified strike---.

Over and over---Paf is being SABOTAGED by its defensive mentality---what it has totally forgotten from the equation is NTUARL CALAMITIES---.

Natural calamities have been the main reason that the Paf does not have the right number of aircraft in inventory at this time---maybe there was earthquake---or there were floods---and to add to that a Virus strike---and to add to that a very poor decision regarding Yemen intervention---as well as wastage of time after 9/11 till 2005.

What it is coming down to is that the Paf has miserably failed to consider OTHER FACTORS beyond its control that control the purchase of the aircraft---.

Which mean---that once we find out that there are other factors coming at us right around the corner---then why not avail the opportunity when things are going good---.

Hi,

What we understand from Paf's explanations---they have shown no intentions of doing what you mentioned---.

Basically---the Paf has one plan---that is defense---. There is no other plan or aircraft to plan a diversified strike---.

Over and over---Paf is being SABOTAGED by its defensive mentality---what it has totally forgotten from the equation is NTUARL CALAMITIES---.

Natural calamities have been the main reason that the Paf does not have the right number of aircraft in inventory at this time---maybe there was earthquake---or there were floods---and to add to that a Virus strike---and to add to that a very poor decision regarding Yemen intervention---as well as wastage of time after 9/11 till 2005.

What it is coming down to is that the Paf has miserably failed to consider OTHER FACTORS beyond its control that control the purchase of the aircraft---.

Which mean---that once we find out that there are other factors coming at us right around the corner---then why not avail the opportunity when things are going good---.

There is no war in the world that is defensive. anyone in history who is defending is weak and loses the battle. This mind set is a weak whining mindset. ..

Based on my sources in Pakistan Military, Su35 was cleared to be delivered to Pakistan 2 years ago but Pakistan has some other plans. i heard its a big surprise but lets see...

There is no war in the world that is defensive. anyone in history who is defending is weak and loses the battle. This mind set is a weak whining mindset. ..

Based on my sources in Pakistan Military, Su35 was cleared to be delivered to Pakistan 2 years ago but Pakistan has some other plans. i heard its a big surprise but lets see...

Hi,

These plans are killing us---. A bird in hand is better than two in the bush---.

With Corona in place---I don't see anything coming---.

That is what I am saying---the PAF is a mentally retarded and fckd up organization---it is always chasing for more and being promised more---and then it gets nothing---.

This eternal stupidity of the mindset of the Paf generals has crushed pakistan---.

As I mentioned in my other post---we have a calamity after a certain number of years---and that is by default---. After the calamity is over---we go thru recovery---we peak---we start making deals---and then we hold on for more and more and more---and then another calamity happens---.

Last edited:
Hi,

These plans are killing us---. A bird in hand is better than two i the bush---.

With Corona in place---I don't see anything coming---.

That is what I am saying---the PAF is a mentally retarded and fckd up organization---it is always chasing for more and being promised more---and then it gets nothing---.

This eternal stupidity of the mindset of the Paf generals hasscrushed pakistan---.

As I mentioned in my other post---we have a calamity after a certain number of years---and that is by default---. After the calamity is over---we go thru recovery---we peak---we start making deals---and then we hold on for more and more and more---and then another calamity happens---.

There is no doubt that India will accelerate and will go beyond the parity with PAF. If PaF didnt move forward with heavy duty planes then it will suffer massively in conflict with india.

We need a missile with minimum range of 300 Km in anti shipping role for the H6K, in event of war the aircraft carrier will be performing with its Mig 29K and the H6K needs to stay out of their aircover
PAF already hass CM 400AKG with Mach 4+ range 400kms, solid boaster.... it needs to be demonstrated in live firing exercise

Pakistan cant afford a strategic bomber. The H-6K can cost anywhere from 150 million USD to 200 million USD. SU-34 would be a much better option.

PAF wanted a customized version of su35.........with chinese avionics and weapons, basically our very own j16d.........russians refused. Pakistan made it clear that it doesnt buy weapons without customization, Russians only wanted to sell Su35 with Russian stuff and without customization......and that ended talks.

Su35 was supposed to be operated in maritime role mainly with only secondary role as an EW or mini AWACs for PAF ops. And it was only for 12 aircraft that they were negotiating.

But it all ended well with these j10Cs.

Back
Top Bottom