What's new

Gujranwala ATC admits plea seeking Imran Khan’s polygraph test

Aik Shaqs ko giraney mey Mil-Estab Mafia aur Kitna giraingay.

Already the corrupt, compromised system controlled by the Mafias and Cabals stand naked in front of the nation.

No more hogwashes and eyeswashes are working, change or get ready to be redundant and part of the history and oblivion.

I am no fan of Imran Khan,
Perfectly fine.

I find he is arrogant, immature and lacks the qualities of a politician and stateman
Do let us know about the humble, mature and statesmanlike leaders of Pakistan so we can start following them too

It's corps not core..
1673330860565.png

Polygraph tests are unscientific shit.

I've taken one (it was a high school demonstration thing), the test showed I was lying about my own fucking name.

There's a reason why most courts around the world reject polygraph tests, and the few that do have a bunch of conditions on it like this can't be considered the only form of evidence.
Doesn’t mean it’s not used by investigators or military. It’s widely used by all agencies and results are shared with jury and judges as a part of investigations. Now judge cannot say guilty or not guilty based on polygraph alone, that’s why investigators build case around it.

It's corps not core..

G laash he hai. Or kuch? And stop with this plagiarising a German war concept like its you people who came up with it . Go screw around wapda sui gas cpec -------.

Back
Top Bottom