BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Greece, Israel, India & others to participate in joint air force exercises
By
Athens Bureau
14 seconds ago

The air forces of Greece, Israel, India and other countries are to participate in joint exercises later in the month.
The Israeli Air Force social media accounts announced that the “Blue Flag” exercises will include the United States, Germany, Italy, the UK, France, Greece and India.
The Israeli Air Force, as hosts of the event, announced that “during the exercise, fighter jets from the different countries will drill various operational scenarios, including dealing with ground and aerial threats, flying in an unfamiliar environment, and more.”

Blue Flag has beocme much larger than Turkey's Anatolian Eagle.

Greece, Israel, India & others to participate in joint air force exercises
By
Athens Bureau
14 seconds ago

The air forces of Greece, Israel, India and other countries are to participate in joint exercises later in the month.
The Israeli Air Force social media accounts announced that the “Blue Flag” exercises will include the United States, Germany, Italy, the UK, France, Greece and India.
The Israeli Air Force, as hosts of the event, announced that “during the exercise, fighter jets from the different countries will drill various operational scenarios, including dealing with ground and aerial threats, flying in an unfamiliar environment, and more.”

Blue Flag has beocme much larger than Turkey's Anatolian Eagle.
Great partners indeed.this was the need of time. :triniti:

Anatolian eagle - Turkey, Azerbaijan, Oman, Pakistan
Vs
Blue Flag - United States, Germany, Italy, the UK, France, Greece and India

Lol.

Will the services that participate in such exercises learn about BVR capabilities in opposing platforms? IAF has been part of such exercises in the past; it makes me wonder if they were well aware of AMRAAM C5 range based on this experience before Feb 2019.

Will the services that participate in such exercises learn about BVR capabilities in opposing platforms? IAF has been part of such exercises in the past; it makes me wonder if they were well aware of AMRAAM C5 range based on this experience before Feb 2019.
Of course

United States, Germany, Italy, the UK, France

But somehow the title narrowed it down to "Greece,Israel and India".

I understand now why Pakistanis warned me about greekcitytimes being run by Australian Indians...

Hell Russians must be over the Moon, specially when with the presence of over 250 SU-30s, Modi was still crying out for a few Rafales.....
I had made something some years ago about them from my experience with Indians on FB. Allow me to show you:

Indian_Problem.jpg

Edit: I checked the date,I made that in 2017 when there were talks of Indians buying F-16s and Apaches btw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom