What's new

GOP Rep Seemingly Doesn't Get How WiFi or TikTok Work 🤔

Nothing wrong with the question. The first question was to build up to the second one which is pertinent. Although the answer to that is probably no

portrait-donkey-business-suit-generative-ai-265374193.jpg

Lol, TikTok CEO's look was priceless, he looks so puzzled...
nothing wrong with the question. Some apps on your phone can control other devices on the same WiFi. I guess I shouldn't be surprised you seem to know nothing about anything.

nothing wrong with the question. Some apps on your phone can control other devices on the same WiFi. I guess I shouldn't be surprised you seem to know nothing about anything.
Check the comment section and see how people comment, they went there didn't for a basic Apps and network training.

微信图片_20230326003134.png

Check the comment section and see how people comment, they went there didn't for a basic Apps and network training.
I don't need to read the comments section to know that the internet is filled with ignorant fools. It's simple when you print from your phone browser to a wi-fi printer your browser app is sending instructions to another device on the network. Like I said nothing wrong with the question.

View attachment 922046
..and what makes you think the people's representative are required to know anything about IT? There is no educational qualification requirement to become a member of congress or senate.

..and what makes you think the people's representative are required to know anything about IT? There is no educational qualification requirement to become a member of congress or senate.
We all know this whole "hearing" is a farce, a joke, don't we?

What transpired was nothing more than a Soviet style show trial which inadvertently showcased how low IQ American politicians were to the world. The irony is that the trial was meant to discredit TikTok but the result actually ended up discrediting the competence of the US govt and would probably fuel further doubt around the world among the populations of both Allies and neutral countries as to the intelligence of following US policy.

This TikTok drama is just another worthless clown show that the US govt and media is using to mask the dramatically collapsing power of the American empire which the world is watching in real time but Americans are completely oblivious to because they are living in the matrix designed by their propagandists.

We all know this whole "hearing" is a farce, a joke, don't we?
well the TikTok CEO was vague about ownership vague about the power bytedance have over tiktok and also said he disagrees with the Chinese Minister of Commerce edict on ownership of tiktok IP. So all in all, pretty sure laws will be enacted to reign in social media in general and unless tiktok is able to remain in compliance of the new laws it will be the end of tiktok and others. Time for online content creators to get a real job. :lol:

They're a bunch of boomers who just read what their younger more competent aids wrote down. The outrage is all fake and meant for their Twitter followers.

Back
Top Bottom