What's new

Good news ... other space launch in coming days

soraya_2_139.jpg

soraya_2_140.jpg

soraya_2_141.jpg

soraya_2_144.jpg

soraya_2_164.jpg

soraya_2_145.jpg

What kind of satellite is that, experimental?

Fajr, is an imaging satellite which also carries an experimental locally made GPS system. The satellite will have a life span of 1.5 years. It is the first Iranian satellite to use Pulsed plasma thruster and has solar pannels. It is to be launched in 2013 . The satellite has been produced by Iran Electronics Industries.

Great news for Iran. Congrats.

Everytime I see these developments, I can't help but give respect to Iranians as they have achieved so much even with so many restrictions and sanctions. One thing is for sure, I know many countries hate Iran, but Iranian friends, remember one thing, When people are hating you, be rest assured, you are actually doing something great to make them jealous. :tup:

Great news for Iran. Congrats.

Everytime I see these developments, I can't help but give respect to Iranians as they have achieved so much even with so many restrictions and sanctions. One thing is for sure, I know many countries hate Iran, but Iranian friends, remember one thing, When people are hating you, be rest assured, you are actually doing something great to make them jealous. :tup:

Best of luck for India ... :tup:

Fajr satellite is Ready for launch ... (2-10 Feb) :)

& next month we will see sharifsat in space ... & the first launch of Safir-2A (maybe)

:wave:

@KRAIT :meeting:

When and If Iran decides to send zardarisat in space we have a monkey for experiments you can take

Last edited by a moderator:
When and If Iran decides to send zardarisat in space we have a monkey for experiments you can take

Why should India be lagging? We are competing with you guys. Iranians, please consider our monkeys for the experiment. We have many varieties, from baby-faced to two-faced. Kangressi deals would require some Swiss business BTW. others can be aquired locally.

Back
Top Bottom