Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Today @ 9 AM Global Master over my head.. Islamabad

c171.jpg

c172f.jpg

Love it man love it its BEAST!! HUGE!!! and sound like WOOOO!

What is this plane doing in islamabad???

dont know exactly but i am not atleast trust on this information (C17 here for flood relief) on the name of flood relief we dont know how many americans and how many american equipment and how many people enter in pakistan ...

That's a pretty clear picture quality. Did you use a professional camera or was the plane was flying so low?

We are going to get these. :victory::victory::victory:

That's a pretty clear picture quality. Did you use a professional camera or was the plane was flying so low?

We are going to get these. :victory::victory::victory:

its my friend Cybershot Camera i forget my DSLR 14 MP Camera @ home :( otherwise i will take very closeup shot include very HD quality pictures and many pictures. My friend camera takes 3 - 4 seconds delay in every picture but my dslr camera take just 1 second picture by picture... its very fast and very clean and HD shot.. anyway still love this shot...

I saw one of these here taking off from Runway in Australia - it was like a Giant !!

dont know exactly but i am not atleast trust on this information (C17 here for flood relief) on the name of flood relief we dont know how many americans and how many american equipment and how many people enter in pakistan ...

o bhai aab kaunsa flood. hamara maulve to do haftay say barish ki duaain mang raha hai??

yah koi aur hi chakkar lag raha hai

lol humne kaunsa c-17 khareed lena ha ici liye icko post karne ka faida hi nahi.awein hi dekh dekh k khush hotay raho lol

good capture waleed pai...:P
give some more details about camera PLZ

man on date three i fly from chaklala and take pics of c-17 and c-130s of usa there was three c-17s and 2 c-130s at chaklala that day many paf c-130 also there let me empty my camera and show you some shots i take of-c-17 at runway.what they are going to transfer in pakistan?

man on date three i fly from chaklala and take pics of c-17 and c-130s of usa there was three c-17s and 2 c-130s at chaklala that day many paf c-130 also there let me empty my camera and show you some shots i take of-c-17 at runway.what they are going to transfer in pakistan?

anti-usama missiles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom