What's new

Girl`s Sexual Harassment in Public in Bihar, India

This is the goon culture, and a few guys in almost every other village are like this. Civilisation hasn't reached these guys.

It points to that! Why else would the man stop his bike and not move right away?
the bykewalla may be of lower caste. hear how the attackers were cussing. story of up-bihar.

Yup, drag in Pakistan and all your troubles will be over.

it’s more like showing the mirror. You seem to have missed the point but that’s okay.

Here's another Pakistani who was refused a hotel room in India so decided to spend night on the footpath. :laugh:

Google Image Result for https://s2.dmcdn.net/v/Tx7y91YkrsQsigJ6k/x240

I’m trying to make sense how is this relevant to this thread or the post you quoted but that’s also fine, we all talk non sense sometimes.

Also, the incident you refer to wasn’t funny.

it’s more like showing the mirror. You seem to have missed the point but that’s okay.

I’m trying to make sense how is this relevant to this thread or the post you quoted but that’s also fine, we all talk non sense sometimes.

New Delhi is THE rape capital of the world!! Your Indian lot have raped 80+ year old nuns and little babies, you are showing a mirror to yourself here?

In Pakistan it is one off incidents due to corruption and because of well-planned absence of law, not due to the societal structures or inherent beliefs the society holds about itself or about others!

the bykewalla may be of lower caste. hear how the attackers were cussing. story of up-bihar.
That is the story of Brahminist India!

Last edited:
I know exactly the inyention but sometimes introspection helps or should i say looking into the mirror.
It's called taste of one's own medicine.
If sarcasm can be directed to those commiting crime in Pakistan then same can be done to those involved in it in India. :D
They never are hence i seldom discuss them.

I know exactly the inyention but sometimes introspection helps or should i say looking into the mirror.

I don’t miss it you see, that’s why I dont open threads like these. Those who do need to be shown a mirror, and you seem to have a problem with it. Seems my post was spot on.

It's called taste of one's own medicine.
If sarcasm can be directed to those commiting crime in Pakistan then same can be done to those involved in it in India. :D

Why sarcasm when I never denied ‘crimes happening in India’ in the first place?

They never are hence i seldom discuss them.

Guess this one thing we both can agree on.

New Delhi is THE rape capital of the world!!
Source? What are the countries / cities with the highest number of rapes? Can you Google and look that up? Or is it one of those ‘trust me vro’ type claim ?

In Pakistan it is one off incidents due to corruption and because of well-planned absence of law, not due to the societal structures or inherent beliefs the society holds about itself or about others!

Lol sure.

Last edited:
I don’t miss it you see, that’s why I dont open threads like these. Those who do need to be shown a mirror, and you seem to have a problem with it. Seems my post was spot on.

Why sarcasm when I never denied ‘crimes happening in India’ in the first place?

Guess this one thing we both can agree on.

Source? What are the countries / cities with the highest number of rapes? Can you Google and look that up? Or is it one of those ‘trust me vro’ type claim ?

Lol sure.
You are nation that makes up statistics, lies about everything including your own reality. The fact is New Delhi is the rape capital of the world.

Liked. She made it into a big deal when it needn't have been.

Back
Top Bottom