What's new

General Asim considers me as his enemy, I want to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk with me: Imran Khan

He has mastered the art of somersaulting so he does not need a reverse gear.

It is indeed impressive what he can still do at his advanced age. One must appreciate that at a certain level, to be fair.

I am inclined to 'agree'. The amount of bad faith IK has accumulated by turning on Bajwa, dwarfs the total ill will PML-N and PPP accumulated for three decades from the Army. Any chief would be furious.

Any Army chief will also not let his anger distract him from doing what needs to be done from his point of view.

Why does IK want to suck up to an army chief? He is making him look bigger than he is or should be.

It is indeed impressive what he can still do at his advanced age. One must appreciate that at a certain level, to be fair.

Any Army chief will also not let his anger distract him from doing what needs to be done from his point of view.

Somersaulting on your beliefs, views does not need age limit of physical fitness.

Whether general asim is hero or patriot he needs to be fired by whoever win elections just to change the public perception of who holds the power.

I laughed really hard

You think politicians holds the power to even look a general in the eyes lol you think they can sack a general hahahahaaa

The videos you see leaked today are nothing compared to what will come out then.

There is a reason why Pakistan will NEVER have an Islamic righteous leader and any who starts to gain power will be mysteriously killed. It’s because those in power corridors can’t blackmail righteous people and they are not allowed to even smell the power corridors.

Even Molana Fazl ur Rehman is unacceptable because while he maybe malleable and maybe even financially dubious, he doesn’t have the filth and vices that politicians who have been PM of Pakistan have.

I will leave with something Rana Sanaullah said many years ago in talk show. This was in response to PTI publicly saying something really vulgar about Maryam and NS if I remember correctly. With a fierce look in his eyes threatening the PTI minister sitting in talk show, he said (TV show muted most of his response)

“Don’t speak this way……….otherwise I will start telling how IK [TV mutes this part…] and it will end with murad saeed screams coming from Bani Gala”

What do you know, after that PTI stopped attacks on PMLN after that. The PTI minister sitting in that show was shocked that Rana would say something like this lol, it was hilarious, that PTI minister was afraid and start whining to the host then TV show immediacy took a break lol

It’s hilarious that people think people of such low moral character can challenge generals hahahahaa. The only thing politicians can do is bend over backwards and say please do what you want to me but bring me back to power

I laughed really hard

You think politicians holds the power to even look a general in the eyes lol you think they can sack a general hahahahaaa

The videos you see leaked today are nothing compared to what will come out then.

There is a reason why Pakistan will NEVER have an Islamic righteous leader and any who starts to gain power will be mysteriously killed. It’s because those in power corridors can’t blackmail righteous people and they are not allowed to even smell the power corridors.

Even Molana Fazl ur Rehman is unacceptable because while he maybe malleable and maybe even financially dubious, he doesn’t have the filth and vices that politicians who have been PM of Pakistan have.

I will leave with something Rana Sanaullah said many years ago in talk show. This was in response to PTI publicly saying something really vulgar about Maryam and NS if I remember correctly. With a fierce look in his eyes threatening the PTI minister sitting in talk show, he said (TV show muted most of his response)

“Don’t speak this way……….otherwise I will start telling how IK [TV mutes this part…] and it will end with murad saeed screams coming from Bani Gala”

What do you know, after that PTI stopped attacks on PMLN after that. The PTI minister sitting in that show was shocked that Rana would say something like this lol, it was hilarious, that PTI minister was afraid and start whining to the host then TV show immediacy took a break lol

It’s hilarious that people think people of such low moral character can challenge generals hahahahaa. The only thing politicians can do is bend over backwards and say please do what you want to me but bring me back to power
Politicans have the courage people don't have it..
Politicans are nothing without people

Regardless future is bright for our esteem leader maryum

Politicans have the courage people don't have it..
Politicans are nothing without people

Regardless future is bright for our esteem leader maryum

Courage is nothing when you’re being blackmailed. Courage becomes cowardice then

Back
Top Bottom