What's new

GDP growth for 2013-14 much lower than 4.1%, says IPR

“The claim that economic growth exceeded 4% after a gap of six years is factually incorrect,” IPR said in its report. According to it, 4.4% growth was achieved in 2011-12 but was revised downwards to 3.8% after a two-year gap. “Therefore, PBS manipulated data to show the highest GDP growth rate in the last six years, in 2013-14.”
I didn't get that....can somebody explain it? Because mostly the impact can arise only if the base year is changed....PPP government once manipulated the base year to show a higher gdp growth of 4% instead of ~2.8%.And whats more interesting is that this manipulation happened at the same time when hafeez pasha himself was the finance minister. And there is only one time revision to previous figure...given its provisionally released....Not continuously revised downwards.

Like I always say, PMLN is just propaganda. they will rig, they will distort the facts and figures, they will dilute the substance and do corruption just to present the faces of their leadership on full page advertisements showing their showbazi ...

other than this two more latest examples of their lies.

NA-118 ballot boxes tampered with: officials – The Express Tribune

second is SS giving the status of Big City to Multan and everyday I see advertisements about it... but the fact is that Gilani has already recommended that in 2009.

Multan declared a big city - - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom