Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jammu and Kashmir: Seven soldiers injured in IED explosion in Pulwama
By
Tehelka Web Desk
-
October 19, 2018

Seven soldiers were injured when militants triggered an improvised explosive device (IED) in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district, police said on Friday.

According to an official, militants triggered the IED planted under a bridge on Trichal-Lassipora road.

The explosion took place at around 9:45 pm on Thursday, when an armoured Army vehicle was passing through the area.

“The IED explosion was followed by firing by the militants. Army retaliated and a brief firing exchange took place,” officer said.

Of the seven soldiers, three with serious injuries were airlifted to an Army hospital and four others were taken to military health facility in Srinagar.

The security forces cordoned off the entire area and launched searches to nab the attackers.

If Azfal Guru could make you cower like dogs in Parliament itself don't think anyone is beyond reach. It is the mercy of the mujahideen which keeps your people safe from like for like retribution.

Keep escalating, see what happens.

I know my kid was killed by a Pakistani
I'm sorry I didn't know that. Despite this you wish the same on others. Clearly you are a savage and at some point if your savage tactics continue they will likely be responded to in kind.

If Azfal Guru could make you cower like dogs in Parliament itself don't think anyone is beyond reach. It is the mercy of the mujahideen which keeps your people safe from like for like retribution.

I'm sorry I didn't know that. Despite this you wish the same on others. Clearly you are a savage and at some point if your savage tactics continue they will likely be responded to in kind.
Savages were those who killed him i didnt kill anyone

I know my kid was killed by a Pakistani
How? Where?

It's strange that all people connected to famous people and events are on PDF.

Classmate of Vishwanathan Anand is on PDF.

College mate of Brahmos spy is on PDF.

Kargil's soldiers and families are on PDF.

Someone whose kid was killed by a Pakistani is on PDF.

PDF is like the who is who of South Asia.

i am glad they started using IEDs
This is their 5th IED attack on army in past 1 year. All of them incl. this one failed.
They had one successful attack against local police though.

Just be careful they don't snatch your guns and shoot you.
Kashmiris are too weak to snatch guns from army.
All guns snatched were from police or CRPF

IED's are not something new.
I have seen military people scooping the roads and bridges daily from early in morning hours along some routes in Jammu and Kashmir

And someone id dilution enough to think that only Indian parliament is vulnerable. LOL :p:

They should definitely remember the date 10 October 2009. I mean every act of aggression will have repercussion in equal proportion at the place where it really matter. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Guess what, we are more than happy than anyone else. We seriously hope they even start using suicide vests. :p:

Back
Top Bottom