What's new

Fresh attack in Hangu injures five FC soldiers

foxbat

Reaction score
Country
India
Fresh attack in Hangu injures five FC soldiers - DAWN.COM

HANGU: A fresh attack on the Frontier Constabulary (FC) troops in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Hangu district on Saturday afternoon left five security personnel injured.

In the latest incident, a truck carrying the FC personnel was attacked near the Doaba bridge.

The explosion – caused by a remote-controlled device planted into a motorcycle –completely destroyed the truck, an official of the Doaba police station, Muhammad Tahir told Dawn.com.

According to officials, the security forces began a search operation in the area following the attack.

So much blood spilled in the holly month of Ramadan.....

I am hearing such news daily now a days...

RPI the brave soldier..

No where in this news is there information about the number of militants killed. Why are our security forces just sitting ducks waiting for the #Taliban to strike them.

We should do something about the militants hiding in South Waziristan. Those cruel butchers have killed over 50,000 Pakistanis. I offer right here, right now to fight militants to prove my loyalty to the state, something which has been doubted in recent months. Even I feel dejected. Security forces run after innocents so easily and frame them for playing games on the computer but can't eliminate this ragged bunch of militants who blatantly carry firearms and straddle across the border with Afghanistan constantly?

What were they doing in Tribal belt? I don't hear any news of 10-15 peoples killed regularly from Hangu . Its happening somewhere else in Pakistan which is as usually Ignored. :what:

To be fair the Army is doing all it can, its the pathetic incompetent courts we have, that are letting these evil dogs go free, and then they come back with greater intensity to cause maximum destruction, The GOP should immediately start military courts to put these evil dogs where they belong. The judicial system in Pakistan is shambolic to say the least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom