What's new

Free electricity generator by a Pakistani

Pak.one

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Pakistani some time ago claims that he has made a generator which will not consume any fossil fuel,hydro, or any other propulsion as a prime mover but the magnetic repulsion will mover the alternator's shaft to generate the electricity. He uses permanent magnet rotor low speed generator and prime mover is divided in to two peices. One stator magnetic field, and other is a rotor magnetic field. Both rotor and stator uses same magnetic poles placed in front of each other. So both magnets repulse each other and once we move rotor manually it start moving and gradually accelerate and meet the required RPM for the generation and output voltage came to standard 220 to 230volts.

i have video of that generator along with its inventor.but unfortunately its not uploading. Might be tap talk not supporting it

Can any one tell my the procedure to upload video of mp4 version

This is not possible to generate electricity without any kind of energy.

And I invented the car in my DP!!

13759.jpg

A Pakistani some time ago claims that he has made a generator which will not consume any fossil fuel,hydro, or any other propulsion as a prime mover but the magnetic repulsion will mover the alternator's shaft to generate the electricity. He uses permanent magnet rotor low speed generator and prime mover is divided in to two peices. One stator magnetic field, and other is a rotor magnetic field. Both rotor and stator uses same magnetic poles placed in front of each other. So both magnets repulse each other and once we move rotor manually it start moving and gradually accelerate and meet the required RPM for the generation and output voltage came to standard 220 to 230volts.

i have video of that generator along with its inventor.but unfortunately its not uploading. Might be tap talk not supporting it
From the Internet:

The law of conservation of energy is that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be transferred or transformed from one form to another (including transformation into or from mass, as matter). The total amount of energy in a closed system never changes.

Energy in a system may be transformed so that it resides in a different state. Energy in many states may be used to do many varieties of physical work. Energy may be used in natural processes or machines, or else to provide some service to society. The generic name for a device which converts energy from one form to another is a transducer. Energy transformations in the universe over time are generally characterized by the various kinds of energy available since the Big Bang, including gravitational energy and electromagnetic waves.

Example: Suppose you push a book across a table. The book has kinetic energy but its motion decreases as it slides. It seems like the book's energy is being lost. Actually, the kinetic energy is not lost, it just changes form. The kinetic energy is converted by friction into thermal energy, another form of energy. The thermal energy makes the book, the table, and the air a little warmer.

FYI: It's all bullshit. He has energized the system with the utility and is only using 20-30% of the energy to run different appliances for few seconds. If he runs it for more time the system will come to a halt.

To use the thermal energy that went to the book and table and air we need a place that is cooler (at lower temperature) than the book, table.
If it was so easy to produce electricity without any fuel then we could have helicopters that could fly for months without landing our air conditioners running without any electricity bill.

Please man! this is not possible. It is possible only in Paradise or by some miracle.

Bullshit...i think another water car engine in making.
I pray some pakistani science center or any minister does not endorse this fake geenerator like water car engine

there are 100s of videos on youTube about Nikole Tesla generators, there are some companies who are selling these type of generators online and claim its uses no fossile fuel.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=niko...-v_orUAhVn44MKHfc6DSAQsAQIPA&biw=1366&bih=643
Bro i m exactly talking about that, by the way i m also an electrical foreman,i was working in KSA for years,and i m also trying to make this generator for limited output electricity. if i will successful i must upload my self video. only hurdle i m facing is the low speed alternator which is not available in Pakistan only available generator is operational on 1500 RPM but i need maximum 150 RPM which i have to import from China from online order

Last edited:
I have try through youtube but not successful in uploading video
You guys can search on YouTube by writing in search "Pakistani claim to invent free electricity generator" its a 10 minute video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom