What's new

Four policemen martyred as JUI-F leader’s convoy attacked in Tank

He said all that shit out of anger. If he truly felt that way, he wouldn’t be here. He also threatens of pashtuns and baluch separating from Pakistan out of anger too, but we all know that’s bullshit. He knows it’s bullshit too. :lol:

KPK and Baluchistan provinces would not be able to survive on their own. In fact none of our regions would be able to. Pakistan with all of our provinces combined is barely functioning as it is..

I can understand his frustrations as his people have been the target of drone strikes and games of duplicity being played for decades. We in Punjab have just started to feel the heat with the extrajudicial kidnappings and torture. Maybe us in South Punjab have realized it a lot sooner than the rest of you guys but I digress..

The thing I don’t like about @TNT is that instead of coming together as Pakistanis to fight for our rights as a sovereign and free people, he wants to be a little coward.. turn tail and run.

Well TNT bro, you can run and hide but don’t worry. There’s people like me that are ready to fight for the rights of all Pakistanis. We will no longer tolerate gernails high jacking our country and ousting our elected leaders like Imran Khan.

So you can sleep easy and play PubG or whatever the fock it is you kids do these days. Pareshan na hona, me aur meray jaisay logh abi bhi zinda he.

@Maula Jatt

Regarding having self respect, I’m the one that has the most. That’s why I don’t insult other people(except for Lahoris), and don’t get bothered by anyone saying anything about me or Punjabis or anything else. Punjabis are great people and even @TNT knows this, but he felt the need to say negative things because he felt targeted personally and also he felt like pathans are being targeted.

Can you blame him?

Look at what this idiot @hussain0216 has been posting on this very thread. People are people and not everyone is the same. Nobody chooses their ethnicity, country, or even religion at birth.

Just like you got mad at @TNT for saying negative things about Punjabis, he got mad at other people for writing negative things about Pathans. This is why arrogance and ethnic nationalism is haram in Islam, but maybe one day all of guys will grow up and become wiser. And maybe Allah swt will give all of you hidayat.

But if not, tussi saray lun te charo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m tired of preaching...
I don't know about rest of what you said but I blocked out that Hussain guy a long time ago

Way too stupid for my liking , don't know what he is talking about but it must be something dumb

I don't know about rest of what you said but I blocked out that Hussain guy a long time ago

Way too stupid for my liking , don't know what he is talking about but it must be something dumb

You know exactly what I said.

Don’t become what you hate.

Taliban are YOUR people
TTP are your own brothers

Are Punjabi, Sindhi forcing your own family members to join terrorists

The police men who died were pashtun, the killers were pashtuns

The Taliban in Afghanistan are pashtuns
TTP are PASHTUNS

Your logic makes no sense, this is afghan cricket team and fans going mental all over again

You have tried to attack Pakistan and the people here since the beginning of Pakistan

AFGHANISTAN SOLD Waziristan to the British like you were cattle

For 75 years, you have threatened Pakistan, afghans invaded our lands, supported terrorists and insurrections

Then we responded, only after taking afghan abuse for decades

You people have become so thick headed you can't accept your own faults

It's why people have stopped caring about the tragedy that is afghans

these afghandus are one stupid people. Army (code word for punjabi in these circles) is making them in to terrorists. Is this mental state that result in behaviour like this meme. Zero responsibility for their crimes.

1662790329334.png

He said all that shit out of anger. If he truly felt that way, he wouldn’t be here. He also threatens of pashtuns and baluch separating from Pakistan out of anger too, but we all know that’s bullshit. He knows it’s bullshit too. :lol:

KPK and Baluchistan provinces would not be able to survive on their own. In fact none of our regions would be able to. Pakistan with all of our provinces combined is barely functioning as it is..

I can understand his frustrations as his people have been the target of drone strikes and games of duplicity being played for decades. We in Punjab have just started to feel the heat with the extrajudicial kidnappings and torture. Maybe us in South Punjab have realized it a lot sooner than the rest of you guys but I digress..

The thing I don’t like about @TNT is that instead of coming together as Pakistanis to fight for our rights as a sovereign and free people, he wants to be a little coward.. turn tail and run.

Well TNT bro, you can run and hide but don’t worry. There’s people like me that are ready to fight for the rights of all Pakistanis. We will no longer tolerate gernails high jacking our country and ousting our elected leaders like Imran Khan.

So you can sleep easy and play PubG or whatever the fock it is you kids do these days. Pareshan na hona, me aur meray jaisay logh abi bhi zinda he.

@Maula Jatt

Regarding having self respect, I’m the one that has the most. That’s why I don’t insult other people(except for Lahoris), and don’t get bothered by anyone saying anything about me or Punjabis or anything else. Punjabis are great people and even @TNT knows this, but he felt the need to say negative things because he felt targeted personally and also he felt like pathans are being targeted.

Can you blame him?

Look at what this idiot @hussain0216 has been posting on this very thread. People are people and not everyone is the same. Nobody chooses their ethnicity, country, or even religion at birth.

Just like you got mad at @TNT for saying negative things about Punjabis, he got mad at other people for writing negative things about Pathans. This is why arrogance and ethnic nationalism is haram in Islam, but maybe one day all of guys will grow up and become wiser. And maybe Allah swt will give all of you hidayat.

But if not, tussi saray lun te charo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m tired of preaching...

weekend-ending-middle-finger.gif

We dont have same perspective when it comes to politics, but in the end all we want see is to our country prosper. Personally i think the people who propagate ethno nationalistic bs are a major threat to Pakistan, considering how dumb our awam is when it comes to their qoum.

We dont have same perspective when it comes to politics, but in the end all we want see is to our country prosper. Personally i think the people who propagate ethno nationalistic bs are a major threat to Pakistan, considering how dumb our awam is when it comes to their qoum.

You are a chor supporter. I don’t think we have much in common.

Im from punjab, but ive been to quetta couple of times btwn 2016 and 2018 for business.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom