What's new

Explosion in Char Sada

tarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There has been an explosion in Peshawar, Char Sada. The attack was on a Govt. buss, 2 civilians are dead.

10 killed, 20 injured in Peshawar blast

By Web DeskPublished: September 27, 2013
Share this articlePrint this page Email

A screengrab showing the bus after the bomb attack.
PESHAWAR: Ten people were killed and 20 others sustained injuries in an explosion inside a van on Charsadda Road, Peshawar, Express News reported on Friday.
The attack targeted a bus of Civil Secretariat employees that was carrying around 30 people.
The bomb was placed at the back of the bus.
Police and rescue officials have reached the area and injured were taken to Lady Reading Hospital (LRH). Emergency was declared in the hospital.
The roads leading to the hospital are jammed because of heavy traffic.
Eighteen injured were shifted to the LRH and five of them are in very critical condition.
Injured were shifted to the hospital in private cars and ambulances.
This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

This is what I said in another thread....

Here's a warning to our Pakistani friends: Expect a riposte for the terror attack soon. I cannot predict the date, but a huge bombing is on the way somewhere in Pakistan. It's a tit-for-tat. I expect at least 20 casualties. Take my word. It's going to happen. This is a two way game. You strike, we strike back. That's the story of Indo-Pak relations today.

Best of luck. Please don't get caught during your Sunday shopping. Stay safe! :D

Happened earlier than I thought! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom