What's new

Eve’s daughters raped with impunity

I agree that men need to change and stop thinking of women as just shagbags..
On the other hand women dont need to blindly follow west and take off their clothes...
Both sides need to hold on to their eastern values.
You can remain profoundly eastern and still progress.
I see sikhs and hindus in UK still wearing sarhii and turbans and doing well good...

saris have nothing to do with hinduism just as trousers have nothing to do with christianity

the important thing is that sex should be made liberal.
second, the female has to be given a better place in socity and this has to come from within. the dirt of india resides in its people.
the reason rapes are happening is becauase of sex ratio.
if sex ratio is made ok and if sex is liberal rapes will no happen. at violent rapes wont happen .
the indian male is desperate . the reason is because he is taught that sex is something immoral and womeon and men meeting is leads only to sex. this has to stop
(i have also been desperate. i used to look at women and their boobs moving up and down as they walked. I stare at a good looking woman somtimes and now I feel ashamed that I did it. I do it as it arouses some feeling in me. maybe its just carnal. however we live in a society and not in a jungle. so we have to learn to curb our hormones.)
I hope God gives us grace.

Years ago a number of women were buried alive by a PPP politician... Zehri... in Balochistan.
Move on to 2012... Rimsha Masih kidnapped and forcefully married off forcefully by another PPP stalwart named Mian Mithoo.
(Funny how a lot of activists still continue to harbor sympathy for the PPP.)

I was talking about heera mandi in Lahore recently. I have a documentary film-maker friend who has made a documentary on it... basically the entire place is running with the connivance of politicians. And lets not forget what kind of people work there. Many are kidnapped women taken in childhood, others are sold by callous or poverty-stricken parents in neighboring Afghanistan... in either case politicians are helping run the trade.

Many people will say the place has been closed down. That's what is usually said officially. A visit will reveal the truth. The place may never be closed down.

Stopping something becomes much harder when it has political support. Rape is an issue... but it is basically part of a much wider issue... the exploitation of women in our country.
Good post. He has told you the reality. I said about kidnapped girl forced into prostitution and you just provided an example.

Don't apologise bro , didn't find it offensive at all. Just want you to keep calm as i am enjoying this discussion with you and want to know what you suggest , even if i don't agree with it in the end.
Read post 103. Its same in many areas in India.

saris have nothing to do with hinduism just as trousers have nothing to do with christianity

Get rid of your inferiority complex and be proud of your traditions and your religion...
You Indians do need to get these two things right..

I will comment no more on this matter.

Damini the rape victim..

Real-Photograph-of-Delhi-Rape-Victim-Damini.jpg

Picture from FB..so not authentic

Read post 103. Its same in many areas in India.

He explained the situation in Pakistan in 103 post which is true for India aslo. I wanted your POV on how to sort out the problems that you and i were discussing the previous posts .

Get rid of your inferiority complex and be proud of your traditions and your religion...
You Indians do need to get these two things right..

I will comment no more on this matter.

This is a figment of your imagination. What made you think so ? Most women in india still wear Sarees and Salwar kameez.

He explained the situation in Pakistan in 103 post which is true for India aslo. I wanted your POV on how to sort out the problems that you and i were discussing the previous posts .
This is a figment of your imagination. What made you think so ? Most women in india still wear Sarees and Salwar kameez.
Remind me tomorrow. I will explain in detail. Sorry yaar, too tired of Rape cases. :alcoholic:

Will also tell you new things tried to spread awareness and creating map of cities to identify and rectify the crime prone region for girls.

Also, the social changes need to be made at grass root level.

Start where one sees the signs of a potential rapist. Most of them are eve teasers. Beat the cr@p out of them. Just shout this guy is eve teasing, if many agrees, beat him and then call police.

There was a good campaign started in my city. Operation Garima (Pride). Any person who eve teases or make vulgar calls, harasses a girl, all she has to do is file the report and the guy will be arrested and keep in jail for at least one day. None bailable charges.

It changed a lot. Most guys who eve tease are college going. Any criminal record will ruin their career as a professional in any company. So it delivered good result. A guys once called my fren couple of times, she told me. I know he won't disclose his name or place so I played a trick.

I told him that I will take this number and my FREN to police station and file an FIR. After an FIR, one an report to the mobile company to reveal the owner of the sim and may be the location too. I told him I will get your name and every info and will call your parent to Police stations. He never called again,

It works guys. Hurt where it hurts the most. If you see a guy eve teasing on bike or car, note his bike/car number, take a pic of his from your camera phone and post it on FB.

that was in jaipur right?i heard this-
Operation Garima to be relaunched - Times Of India

a positive news finally.

The same is in India "innocent until proven guilty"... Some bastards deserve the harshest punishment, if its is not explicit in Islam the law should me made explicit... Beheading, would love to see their heads rolling...

Beheading as a punishment would be barbaric and would not justify the crime commited, I would advocate
Cauterization along with life imprisonment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom