What's new

Election 2013

Bilal587

Reaction score
Guys i think its ok to open new thread to ask a question :raise: :meeting:

I am a national resident of :pakistan: and i want to vote first time obviously inspired by IK and also want to save :pakistan: for the sake of my beloved country and get rid of these sold out parties whatever these Lion or Dog or a telephone guy :blah:

So i want to ask that it is important to get ur vote register as i already have Pakistani ID. And today is last date to get register. Thanks

I am a national resident of :pakistan: and i want to vote first time obviously inspired by IK and also want to save :pakistan: for the sake of my beloved country and get rid of these sold out parties whatever these Lion or Dog or a telephone guy :blah:

So i want to ask that it is important to get ur vote register as i already have Pakistani ID. And today is last date to get register. Thanks

just not on internet but do this off frm here too....convince more ppl to vote 4 PTI even if u hav to show them a gun haha :P

excuse me ... gun bomb we will discuss this later but atleast answer my question , nobody is helpfull here.

plz cn any body tell is it must to register first to vote

I just came here and saw, I wonder how I missed it.. so sorry Bilal I couldnt help you out..

check by sending your CNIC number to 8300

if you are registered you will get details, otherwise you will have to go to ECP that is at the back side of the Aiwan-e-Adal on LowerMall road Lahore or go to any political party's office, if I am not mistaken you still have a chance to register...

Waqar Zaka is contesting too from Karachi's Gulshan as an independent candidate.

Waqar-Zaka-NA-253-602x451.jpg

Waqar Zaka the famous host of ARY MUSIK will be contesting election from NA-253 | The Music Beats

Back
Top Bottom