What's new

Election 2013: Meera To Contest Against Imran Khan, Sarfraz Nawaz

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Lollywood actress Meera has decided to contest elections against PTI Chief Imran Khan and former cricketer Sarfraz Nawaz in Lahore.

In this connection, Meera has sought nomination papers from NA-126 Lahore.

It is pertinent to mention here that Sarfraz Nawaz would contest elections on the ticket of MQM.

meera-poster-60361.jpg

:omghaha::cheesy::chilli::rofl:I am anxiously waiting for her speech:bunny:

Yes !!!

Meera ez joyning pole ticks. Vee shood ole voat four har. Pakistan mabie vil bee come Meera-pati olso like husbanned bekoz bijli ghayab and clothes shedding in samar ki garmi.

Wai food axe pense too much magar much ??

LAHORE: Lollywood actress Meera has decided to contest elections against PTI Chief Imran Khan and former cricketer Sarfraz Nawaz in Lahore.

In this connection, Meera has sought nomination papers from NA-126 Lahore.

It is pertinent to mention here that Sarfraz Nawaz would contest elections on the ticket of MQM.

meera-poster-60361.jpg

:omghaha::cheesy::chilli::rofl:I am anxiously waiting for her speech:bunny:

Can't wait for her Speech.

Hope her Speech is in "MEERA ENGLISH".:rofl:

:omghaha:

welcome to politics Meera ... NA 126 is a very tough seat even for PMLN (now that Imran himself is in ) let alone a film actress . This is one good side of democracy u can come up against anyone . .. winning or losing is a different matter tough.

Can't wait for her Speech.

Hope her Speech is in "MEERA ENGLISH".:rofl:

:omghaha:

aray---you think she cant? she can walk in english .she can talk in english!!-:chilli:

Yes !!!

Meera ez joyning pole ticks. Vee shood ole voat four har. Pakistan mabie vil bee come Meera-pati olso like husbanned bekoz bijli ghayab and clothes shedding in samar ki garmi.

Wai food axe pense too much magar much ??

she will help in talent of exchange too:rofl:as she said in a tv show!!

You paindoo peoples stop flying fun of hur.:toast_sign:

we are not flying fun for her---i hope that reema will be burning (jealous) from(of) her:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom