What's new

education instructor

ahmed71

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
dear seniors i have applied for education instructor but my age is one year and some days short off their cut off date will i eligible for age waiver .

dear seniors i have applied for education instructor but my age is one year and some days short off their cut off date will i eligible for age waiver .
depends on your qualification, if you are overqualified (ie qualified more then the minimum requirement) you should expect an age wavier, I dont know about your particular case but in most other enlistments the age is relaxable in both, the upper and lower limit, contact the recruition centre for more details....
God Speed and best of luck

i have passes initial intelligence test brs & academic test medical,

and also given inial interview for instructor english now sir how much time it took for next stage which is physcological tests

depends on your qualification, if you are overqualified (ie qualified more then the minimum requirement) you should expect an age wavier, I dont know about your particular case but in most other enlistments the age is relaxable in both, the upper and lower limit, contact the recruition centre for more details....
God Speed and best of luck
sir how much time its take to be called for phycological test

Back
Top Bottom