What's new

Early Muslim Expansion - DOCUMENTARY

It was a incredible spread

From Mecca to across the known world sweeping all before it in a few generations

Leaving a lasting legacy and Billions of adherents over a millennia and a half

The Empire of Faith

It's natural for fire worshippers, Romans and idol worshipping pagans of all sorts to be butt hurt

How does that explain his obvious hurt at the Arab breakthrough 1400 years ago?

@Constantin84 what gives buddy?
Let him be....I was just pointing out the historical circumstances that led to the Islamic expansion. In my opinion, the Romans and Iranians exhausting themselves in endless, ruinous wars was a prime factor in allowing the Arabs to burst out like they did.
Ofcourse,discussing history on PDF constitutes "butthurt" for the average simpleton.

Even the video opening this thread starts with the Byzantine Sasanian war of 602 628 to explain the geopolitical context that allowed the Arabs to branch out.

Let him be....I was just pointing out the historical circumstances that led to the Islamic expansion. In my opinion, the Romans and Iranians exhausting themselves in endless, ruinous wars was a prime factor in allowing the Arabs to burst out like they did.
Ofcourse,discussing history on PDF constitutes "butthurt" for the average simpleton.

Even the video opening this thread starts with the Byzantine Sasanian war of 602 628 to explain the geopolitical context that allowed the Arabs to branch out.

Yes it's obvious it was the perfect storm.

But we still haven't recovered.

Not that we did not wound them grievously in the first flush of their triumph either.

But what consolation does one fighting dog take of a neck hold when his own is in the jaws of the other?

So the fire burns all before it.

Hungry.

Vengeful.

Ravenous.

Lmaoo your statement shows your butthurt.

Dont you just love it how roman and persian fanboys cant cope that a bunch of tribesman humilated their empires nowadays they have the nerve to cry about it.

Arabs rose due to a wide range of factors does not simply come back to luck. A weakened roman and persian empire are much stronger than the Arabs themselves.

Arabs knew if they lost their empire would only be confined to the Arabian Peninsula.

Simple fact is a lot of the Middle Eastern natives simply surrendered with ease because both of them had enough of the constant wars that plagued the region.

Turks and the Arabs dont get the credit they deserve in history at all when they conquer and build themselves an empire only thing you see Europeans doing is complaining and crying as if they are the only ones who can conquer while the rest cant.

Lmaoo your statement shows your butthurt.

Dont you just love it how roman and persian fanboys cant cope that a bunch of tribesman humilated their empires nowadays they have the nerve to cry about it.

Arabs rose due to a wide range of factors does not simply come back to luck. A weakened roman and persian empire are much stronger than the Arabs themselves.

Arabs knew if they lost their empire would only be confined to the Arabian Peninsula.

Simple fact is a lot of the Middle Eastern natives simply surrendered with ease because both of them had enough of the constant wars that plagued the region.

Turks and the Arabs dont get the credit they deserve in history at all when they conquer and build themselves an empire only thing you see Europeans doing is complaining and crying as if they are the only ones who can conquer while the rest cant.
What exactly am I complaining about? My empire? Pointing out historical truths is not complaining. Lol....you're one deluded fellow

In the new Kings and Generals full animated historical documentary, we will describe the second phase of the Muslim expansion into the Eastern Roman and Sassanid Empires. In the aftermath of the battles of Yarmouk and al-Qadisiyyah, the Rashidun Caliphate continued its conquests and the Muslim armies moved into Iran proper, Egypt, Anatolia, and North Africa. The remainder of Iraq, Syria, and the Levant was conquered in this era. This video features the late campaigns of Khalid ibn al-Walid (R.A.), as well as the battles of Ctesiphon, Alexandria, Nikiou, Jerusalem, Sufetula, Heliopolis, and Nahavand. We also attempted to describe the early Muslim armies that fought against the Byzantine and Sassanian forces.

Back
Top Bottom