What's new

Dr. Yasmin Rashid Acquitted in Corps Commander house attack

She never stood a chance very brave old lady along with her other supporters to have a try at it. I do hope she will be okay. This is how things now happen in republic of Pakistan. Under Asim Munir dictatorship, lanat

This is huge

There is no evidence at all

She was taken back in custody .. Brave Lady ... :smitten: :smitten:

032259367024173.jpg

Come on Pakistan. Do the right thing before they kill hundreds arrest thousands more like this brave old lady. Pakistani people need to take some responsibility for what is happening. It's not just Munir Asim & Pdm orcs.

Pakistani awaam gandoo ha bc. Her kisi ko apni pari hui ha lantai.

Now its Jinnah House ...........lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Exactly. All of a sudden it's Jinnah house which is why I called it for what it is known to all these years in the thread title. Jinnah's Pakistan has been under occupation since Quaid passed away

Last edited:
Pakistani awaam gandoo ha bc. Her kisi ko apni pari hui ha lantai.
basically awaam has been leaderless for decades. they have given up hopes and it is being reflected in the newer generation.

Every leader that emerged was either killed or exiled or compromised.

I was watching a public opinion video where an old shop keeper said with sadness, "Bhutto was the only leader that stood up for people, and there is no leader that came after him."

Bhutto was the only leader that stood up for people, and there is no leader that came after him."
Bhutto was also an establishment pawn and had a major hand in breaking of Pakistan in 71.
So I don't know what that old guy was smoking but Bhutto was hardly the man to look up to.

Bhutto was also an establishment pawn and had a major hand in breaking of Pakistan in 71.
So I don't know what that old guy was smoking but Bhutto was hardly the man to look up to.
Yeah but despite all the negatives, he wasn't corrupt, worked for the national interests and connected with people on the ground. That's why people still revere him.

Last edited:
She being President of PTI Punjab, means there is no evidence of PTI's direct involvement in 9 May vandalism. Hence all the crackdown against PTI leadership is unjustified. This is huge blow to govt/establishment's narrative.

Its funny how they started calling it Jinnah house later. Why is even army controlling Jinnah's property? Shouldn't it be a museum?

basically awaam has been leaderless for decades. they have given up hopes and it is being reflected in the newer generation.

Every leader that emerged was either killed or exiled or compromised.

I was watching a public opinion video where an old shop keeper said with sadness, "Bhutto was the only leader that stood up for people, and there is no leader that came after him."

That old man lost his mind before he made that statement. Bhutto was the death blow to Pakistanis economic future. The amount of damage he did and the industrialist people he chased away our worst enemies could not achieve.

Bhutto was a fool who ripped those papers at the UN Security Council after his useless speech devoid of any facts and several hours later like a wounded street dog licked his wounds and signed the same agreement hours before he ripped.

Back
Top Bottom