What's new

Download this pdf Document : Comprehensive refutation of Indian Dossier against Pak !

Silverfalcon

Reaction score
The entire Indians propaganda and lies have been exposed in this attached pdf document. Read and know for yourself things you never knew before. The entire Mumbai drama, its background, its motives and the players involved, with proof from their own sources, media and speeches. Circulate this far and wide and get it published wherever you can. This must be flooded on the web and passed to all contacts. Let the world see how big a liars they are. May Allah (sw) protect Pakistan.

Please download the PDF file by clicking on the link below

http://www.brasstacks.pk/pdf/BrassTacks_014_Dance_of_the_devil.pdf

The download will automatically start, if it does not start then visit www.brasstacks.pk and manually download the PDF document.

Regards:
SilverFalcon

Yea i think every Pakistani and Indian should read it, and get their facts straight.

Your Interior minister Rehman Malik just said he is starting an investigation after the Indian dossier gave enough clues and info about the Pakistani elements.

Acknowledging the veracity of the information provided in the Indian dossier, Malik said there were "leaks and good clues", enough material to start a probe. "All actions which will be taken against the terrorist involved in the Mumbai terror attack will be carried only on the basis of proof shared by India. Now we have significant proof of the involvement of Pakistani nationals in the Mumbai terror attack and we assure of a fair justice. Pakistan's investigation team will complete the probe into Mumbai attacks within 10 days," he said.

Maybe the interior minister should have read a copy of the Brasstacks report before hastily making that speech huh.

Last edited:
Why dont India first go and read Indian dossier.

:cheesy: Mountain Dew, shaving cream, medicame toothpast all made in Pakistan recovered from Mumbai attackers :lol: so this is Indian solid proofs.

So the well trained sophisticatedly trained attackers and their preparators were so much fool to carry Rs10 Meicame toothpast made in Pakistan with them to show the world "Hey buddies take us we are from Pakistan".

:rofl: Indian dossier another classic documented proof of Indian claims.

Why dont India first go and read Indian dossier.

:cheesy: Mountain Dew, shaving cream, medicame toothpast all made in Pakistan recovered from Mumbai attackers :lol: so this is Indian solid proofs.

So the well trained sophisticatedly trained attackers and their preparators were so much fool to carry Rs10 Meicame toothpast made in Pakistan with them to show the world "Hey buddies take us we are from Pakistan".

:rofl: Indian dossier another classic documented proof of Indian claims.

If it was so childish, why did NSA director say so, why did the interior minister say so. Do you mean to say they were not god at thier job.

I just dont understand, why the hell would a terrorist be carrying a floor brush, toothpaste , shaving cream , mountain dew when going on a mission to kill 100,s of people.

I just dont understand, why the hell would a terrorist be carrying a floor brush, toothpaste , shaving cream , mountain dew when going on a mission to kill 100,s of people.

They might be told by India that a photo session will be waiting for them so better be looking good.

As if they never knew that after being holedup they will have no other choice but to kill and get killed at the end.
Indians claim that these 10 gunmen did drink at a bar so one wonders why they needed to carry cold drinks, shaving cream and toothpast when they could have from India.

Indians are indeed famouse for such goof ups. Too much bollywood wathcing in harmful for healt who should tell this to Indians.

I believe Kasab can answer that. When Pakistani investigators get access to him, they should ask him. ;)

Brasstrack report fails to make any impression. I went through the report, hoping to read a professional analysis. I can agree that foodstuff, tooth paste etc can be planted, or can be obtained from arrested Pakistani fishing Boats. But more pages were used harping on issues with are not part of the Mumbai attack or the dossier and it does noth help to offer any credibility to Brasstrack report. As an Indian, I am aware of certain ( non 22/11) issues highlighted. The details are far from truth. Hence, based on the comments and analysis of non 22/11 issues highlighted and harped upon in Brasstrack report and analysis, I am forced to treat the Brasstrack report as wishful thinking, and not worthy of professional previews. It sounded like coming from a Pakistani nationalist, crying out :cry:to be accepted in the Pakistani society.

What a bunch load of crap is this?. I don't know how other incidents are related to Mumbai attack and why they included in this. Seems to be the whole document is BS. While GoP has aleady accepted Kasab is a Pakistani, why these morons are still harping that he is not. And then they also write about RAW abducting Kasab from Nepal, while Nepal govt. unequivocally rejected this BS. And then they talk about Kalava thread, which many Pakistanis have been spotted wearing it (the likes of Shoaib Akthar).

People should come out of denial for their own sake.

The Indian report is a good script for Rambo 5, they should sell it to hollywood.

10 men storming into the hotel killing 200 people, while 400 commandos couldn't handle them.

The Indian report is a good script for Rambo 5, they should sell it to hollywood.

10 men storming into the hotel killing 200 people, while 400 commandos couldn't handle them.

:)... Does is not feel great that the Mighty Indian Security agency took more than 60 hours??? Hope you do not start dividing the Indian security force number in the same ratio...... You are aware of the facts and still refuse to see the obvious....:P

Back
Top Bottom