Don't admin think there should be a limit to freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Awan*

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
original thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/151471-indias-future-after-us-taliban-deal.html
comments from indians
by eastwest
wow !! just shows ur mental maturity...If this analogy fits India.. what about Pakistan which gets r@ped daily by US and still begs for more...
by heartlocker22
They din't get raped by US ... they went in bed for money And now there new customer is china

Pakistan foreign policy : Ae Chikne Chalna ,paise hain na jeb mein......
by royal gujjar
Using these words does'nt make your post a quality one!

Meanwhile whole world is watching who is getting f@#ked by whom on daily basis and now looking for new husband for this unwanted child in it own backyard because of pre-mature intercourse with US
begharti aur besharmi ki bi intaha hoti hai:angry::angry:

Check the other threads please there are similar comments by many members of different nationality.

^

Btw whats with everyone speaking in non-english lately.

i agree :)

we allow too many of those people on here

^

Btw whats with everyone speaking in non-english lately.

Well its a Pakistani Defense Forum, so I guess Urdu is natural, and its fine most the people understand it.

^^^ lol that would be a terrible nightmare.. Imagine....Haan ji bhenji.. khane me kya pakaya tha..? Shohar ghar aa gaye kya..?

I will be the first one to quit then..

BTW the OP is acting smart here and puposefully not mentioning the flame bait by pakistani members which caused angry Indian response.

it's always important to perfect the art of weeding out the assets from the liabilities; differentiating between ripe fruit versus dead-weight

and i could care damned less about a few indians getting angry, because you are a guests on this forum as far as i'm concerned at least

post by all means, but show RESPECT. This is PAKISTAN Defence Forum.

@ OP..

The flame bait was initiated by a pakistani member "LEADER". So stop crying..

original thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/151471-indias-future-after-us-taliban-deal.html
comments from indians
by eastwest

by heartlocker22

by royal gujjar

begharti aur besharmi ki bi intaha hoti hai:angry::angry:

Talking about Besharmi, you seem to forget to quote the first post which opened Pandora's box, begharti much?

Originally Posted by Leader
India is that prostitute who was smuggled to Afghanistan and is now Pregnant !!!!

just couldnot stop the analogy, its so accurate and fit on india !!

Such commentary is uncivil and action is always taken against it. Best thing to do is report post and bring it to the attention of a moderator. As you can see, action was taken against all those posts as soon as it came to our attention. No need to create such threads just report posts. We support freedom of speech wholeheartedly, but do emphasize on the importance of a civil discourse between members of opposing point of views and to remain on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom