What's new

[Donations for victims] May 31,2017 -- Kabul Tragedy

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Link here

Please donate to one of the deadliest attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan which has killed at least 100 men, women and children and wounded around 500.
During this time of Ramadan, we must go out of our way to help those families that have been affected by this attack.

The donations will go out to those who have been injured and families of those who are no longer with us.
You'll be kept updated throughout the disburement process.

Please keep these families in mind and prayers. Donate as much as you can. Thank you!

i am sad about many inccoent die but no i will never help an afghan.we already help them enough.
and they always try to sting pakistan.
i will better help needy people in pakistan or help an indian.

So true, right after the incident they started propaganda against Pakistan. Nothing for them except prayers.

Nop no donations. We will get blame and abuse from them anyway, so better spend my money who knows how to be grateful.

We should help the people, why are people saying not to ?! Even if they're like that, doesn't mean we should be like them? This isn't what Islam teaches us.

You need more donations from Pakistan?
You want us to feed more milk to the snake who is biting us day in day out?
Please create this thread on Bharat Rakhshak forum
Normal people, women and children died. Have some sympathy.

The people are nothing more than misled crowds, the ones you should be blaming are the Afghan government, the citizenry does not share most of the blame.

@pakistani342 Been a while, how have you been?

After 38 years of unrestricted access to our country and resources, freedom to live anywhere, freedom to do any business, freedom to teach their kids anywhere, freedom to travel anywhere, anyway, they blames us for every single incident that happens in their country, I am sympathetic but not stupid.

As they say, Cheat us once shame on them, cheat us twice, shame on us.

The people are nothing more than misled crowds, the ones you should be blaming are the Afghan government, the citizenry does not share most of the blame.

Doing good my friend -- fell off the Afghan radar -- reading up on China these days.

How're things up in Kunuk-land?

Link here

Please donate to one of the deadliest attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan which has killed at least 100 men, women and children and wounded around 500.
During this time of Ramadan, we must go out of our way to help those families that have been affected by this attack.

The donations will go out to those who have been injured and families of those who are no longer with us.

Please keep these families in mind and prayers. Donate as much as you can. Thank you!
Wrong forum. This is a highly ultra-nationalistic forum, not suitable for making such threads. There are another suitable sites where you should make such post.

Last edited:
Link here

So when are we going to have a donation to help our own people who have been the victims of terrorism? Charity starts at home.

Wrong forum. This is a highly ultra-nationalistic forum, not suitable for making such threads. There are another suitable sites where you should make such post.

ultra-nationalistic are just different words for utter stupidity

Doing good my friend -- fell off the Afghan radar -- reading up on China these days.

How're things up in Kunuk-land?
Not bad, I've mainly been sticking to political threads, now a days....that is, when I bother to log in.

These afghans are ungrateful donate to yemen or sham or even pakistan especially in thar were babies are dying from malnutrition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom