What's new

Donations for Swat and Malakand refugees

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If post some information for those who wants to contribute in NWFP refugee crisis. Organization names,address,bank info, who your really trust.
Our brothers and sisters really need our help, because this refugee crisis is getting out of govt hand. Today in news, NWFP govt has almost refused for further funding and asking for rush in donation to help the families. This is not only war against extremism but it show how much we care about fellow countrymen. Those who migrated just to show support to moderate society and slap on extremism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this on my email, please forward it...

Subject: Sawat Relief Camp
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:46:19 +0500

Dear All,

I am working as an active part of NGO-Mission Resuce Pakistan. Current project is to help the diplaced women, children and people of Swat who are lying on the streets and roads in good numbers of 22 Lac. They need the list which is enclosed here.

You being distant can immediately help with cash, for which I can send you the account number of MRP for remittance. You can also ask your family members in Pakistan to help us with whatever they can spare.

We are setting up a camp at P.A.F. Base, Shahrah-e-Faisal to collect this all coming Saturday and Sunday inshaLLAH.

Least, forward this email to all.

AbdulWahab

0300-9268111

Goods Required:

Tea
Dry milk
Sugar
Pulses
Edible Oil (sachets)
Flour bags
Rice
Biscuits
Candies for Children

Soaps
Soaps for washing clothes etc.

For Children:
Story Books
Coloring Books
Coloring materials
Copies & pencils
Bedding (Gudda’s, pillows & sheets etc.)

Medicines:
Pain Killers
Cough syrups
Bandages
Antibiotic oral medicines and for external use (e.g. Furecin powder)

Tents:
For this commodity, we are looking at cash donations.

[P.S.: The other thread is called My People]

Back
Top Bottom