• other

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If you are scared of Anything or if you have any Phobia , let us know :)

if you ask me,

i have many ...
Flying insects , guns , strange people , sudden darkness and swimming pools ...

strange people, centipedes, snakes, dogs... these are not my phobia but real fear.

its a phobia when you see one of those things and let your baby stay there in dabger while you run away...

so I dont like some things but I have no phobia

My phobias moths and the lizards that climb on the walls in punjab.Remember when was young someone told me a lizard fell in someones food and the whole family died after eating the food unaware the lizard had contaminated it.Dont know if possible but since then they freak me out

im scared of losing my loved ones.... screw everything else..

My phobias moths and the lizards that climb on the walls in punjab.Remember when was young someone told me a lizard fell in someones food and the whole family died after eating the food unaware the lizard had contaminated it.Dont know if possible but since then they freak me out

I used to hunt em with my air rifle in my childhood.. :lol:

im scared of losing my loved ones.... screw everything else..

I used to hunt em with my air rifle in my childhood.. :lol:
I have to cheak my clothes in morning to make sure one aint crawled in. But i heard the junkies in punjab burn their tails inhale the fumes to get high

I have to cheak my clothes in morning to make sure one aint crawled in. But i heard the junkies in punjab burn their tails inhale the fumes to get high

they do? weird shit... although in Pak Punjab ... ive seen a-holes selling "sanay ka tail" sanay is some big *** lizard..

Loved ones mein mujhe na-cheeez key jagaa haiii ? :ashamed:

No homo ! :bad:

Yup.. :lol:

I am scared whenever I see a cockroach ! :fie:

yaar butt sahab , esa na karo .... bechare , cockroaches ...
kabhi Grasshopper dekha hai , manhoos ke bache hote hai saaly , jitna bhi side se guzerne ki koshsih karo , qareeb ate hai , udh jate hai , aur wahen **** phaat jati hai :D , aur mai Usain bolt se bhi tez bhagta hun

Back
Top Bottom