What's new

Dharti Hamari. Marzi Ben-fing-Laden ki

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mullahs, Islamists, Qaida goons, Tehrik Terrorists of Pakistan TTP they all like PTI's real slogan

Dharti Hamari, Marzi mofo Ben fing laden ki

Shabas PTI,

Shabash the mouthpiece of terrorists.

So sad to see this drama

Mullahs, Islamists, Qaida goons, Tehrik Terrorists of Pakistan TTP they all like PTI's real slogan

Dharti Hamari, Marzi mofo Ben fing laden ki

Shabas PTI,

Shabash the mouthpiece of terrorists.

So sad to see this drama

How do you see opposing drone strikes that kill our civilians, violate our sovereignty, make us look like fools overseas and have made our citizens in FATA disenchanted with the state as support for terrorism?

Please provide me a 'specific' answer.

How do you see opposing drone strikes that kill our civilians, violate our sovereignty, make us look like fools overseas and have made our citizens in FATA disenchanted with the state as support for terrorism?

Please provide me a 'specific' answer.

Let me specific bhai.

Americans came to Abbot Abad, and killed Bin fing laden the terrorist.

So who was first to violate our sovereignty?

--- Bin mofo laden or the Americans who chased him and sent him to hell?

Americans came to Abbot Abad, and killed Pakistani named Al-Kuwaiti and his brother terrorist.

Who Really violated our sovereignty?

--- Al Kuwaiti who used false pretense to hide Bin mofo laden on our sacred soil
--- or the Americans who chased him and sent him and his brother to hell?

Hakimullah Mehsud was droned few hundred yards from our government's fort in the middle of Wazirastani city.

Then who was the REAL violator of our sacred soil?

-- Mullah Hakimullah, who killed 1000s of our brothers and sisters?
-- Those Waziris who say they are Pakistanis but they allowed terrorist Tehrik of Pakistan (TTP) main leader to live among themselves?

-- anti-Pakistani Terrorists and Islamists (PTI) who refuses to develop Pakistan and instead supports terrorists?
-- Jahalet fil Islami (JI) pigs who declare a terrorist as shaheed.
-- Or Americans drones who chased and killed sob who had sworn to kill 1000s more Pakistanis.

Who is violating our sacred soil

TTP, PTI, JI, MUllah Diesel, Fazlu the attacker of Malala?

or perhaps we should blame all those who have courage to stand up against TTP, PTI, JI, Mullahs and diesels.

Peace to you my brother peace to your family.

Let me specific bhai.

Americans came to Abbot Abad, and killed Pakistani named Al-Kuwaiti and his brother terrorist.

--- Al Kuwaiti who used false pretense to hide Bin mofo laden on our sacred soil

Hakimullah Mehsud was droned few hundred yards from our government's fort in the middle of Wazirastani city.

-- Those Waziris who say they are Pakistanis but they allowed terrorist Tehrik of Pakistan (TTP) main leader to live among themselves?

-- anti-Pakistani Terrorists and Islamists (PTI) who refuses to develop Pakistan and instead supports terrorists?
-- Or Americans drones who chased and killed sob who had sworn to kill 1000s more Pakistanis.

or perhaps we should blame all those who have courage to stand up against TTP, PTI, JI, Mullahs and diesels.

Ignore my sheer ignorance sir, but me, my folks here on PDF or for that matter Mr Khan have NEVER cited the killing of Baitullah or Hakimullah or all of the other 'ullahs' as the REASON for our sheer anger against the drone strikes.

I am not going to draw a line between the monkey's from TTP and people from the 'Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave' for 'who's violation of our sovereignty' is 'acceptable' and who's not, who's violation is more 'grave' and who's not so grave.

I am and i dare to say most Pakistanis who are worth their salt are against BOTH. So whats the point for all this anger? - Whats the point for blocking supplies?

That is because what matters to at least men like me is the pain and suffering my people are suffering from these drone strikes INSIDE borders that ought to protect them. Are they less Pakistanis than us? -

Why is it that the US is against Pakistani peace initiative when ALL of our elected leaders as well as Jargas and the religious clerics have unanimously supported the peace talks?

Our economy is on a brink of collapse, our nation is seen as a business hostile corrupt state where no investment needs to be made because there are terrorists roaming in the streets.

There is no military solution (alone) to this problem, if there was than why is the largest military machine in the history of the world leaving in a defeat? - Why are Americans negotiating with the Taliban?

Does a 'No military solution' means defeat? - NO! - We can solve this issue with a mix of nationally agreed political initiative backed by a punitive military option, only to be used when needed. We are not Somalia, we have one of the most disciplined and combat hardened military force in Asia.

I don't see whats the reason of your frustration at people trying to stand up for what they believe! - There is no communal riot or a mass murder of truck drivers taking place in KPK. Its a democratic right that is being practiced under strict law enforcement. Just yesterday 40 people were arrested for manhandling drivers. I really don't understand your rationale for this 'outrage'.

I......
That is because what matters to at least men like me is the pain and suffering my people are suffering from these drone strikes INSIDE borders that ought to protect them. Are they less Pakistanis than us? -.

Easy to say "Inside our borders".

That gad forsaken area is called Ilaqa ghair for a reason.

peace

Let me specific bhai.

Oh, how cute.

Now for love of God, lets just put it this way for a second. India accuse Hafiz Saeed for master minding Mumbai attacks, what if India someday want to chase down Hafiz Saeed in Lahore and takes him out? What will be your reaction? Oh please reply me in context of your above quoted post.

Are you fine with anyone, ANYONE who take out his enemy inside Pakistan if that enemy is hiding on Pakistani soil? Or you have special love for Yankieees in this regard?

I can point out areas in the US which are regarded as Ilaqa ghair, however Would you not bless me with an answer?

Bad comparison to say the least.

Ruby Ridge and Waco are the examples that show clearly how US government reacts to their Ilaqa ghair nutz.

Not just the nutz but their whole clan is burned alive.

FYI. No Imran, no Munawwar the pig of USA dare challenge the writ of the government.

They will be dead or at least behind bars the very next day.

And here you are my dear Sir, telling us that USA has Illaqa ghair.

How?

Are you fine with anyone, ANYONE who take out his enemy inside Pakistan if that enemy is hiding on Pakistani soil? Or you have special love for Yankieees in this regard?

I am NOT "fine" with allowing any Bin-mofo-Laden to hide in Pakistan.

Let me ask you few questions (assuming you live in Pakistan or at least you have close relatives here)

Would you be fine allowing bank robbers and decoits taking shelter in your drawing room where your family may be watching Hamid Mir talk show?

Would you be find that known terrorists are cooking goats in your family's kitchen?

Where is our sense of being a Pakistani.

Oh no, there can't be none for the jiyalas of anti-Pakistan terrorists and Islamists (PTI). No sense at all.

Sorry to say.

Last edited:
I am NOT "fine" with allowing any Bin-mofo-Laden to hide in Pakistan.

Let me ask you few questions (assuming you live in Pakistan or at least you have close relatives here)

Would you be fine allowing bank robbers and decoits taking shelter in your drawing room where your family may be watching Hamid Mir talk show?

Would you be find that known terrorists are cooking goats in your family's kitchen?

Where is our sense of being a Pakistani.

Oh no, there can't be none for the jiyalas of anti-Pakistan terrorists and Islamists (PTI). No sense at all.

Sorry to say.

First of all, keep your pti hatred and below the belt attacks to yourself. I am trying to have a decent discussion with you.

You are talking about terrorists who are hiding in pakistan and are acting inside and outside Pakistan from here. Now I don't have to go into detail on proving that illegal Afghans are they key culprits here, they not only do most of these criminal activities but they also harbor other foreigners. The first step to curb these foreign elements from Pakistan is to kick out these Afghans, right?

What steps previous govts or current govt has taken in this regard? Tell me about any single step by this PML-N govt (in federal and in punjab coz huge number of afghans are also living in punjab which is our most populated province) taken in past 6 months after coming to power?

Here is something interesting for you:

Dated: Aug, 2013

Dated: Oct, 2013
PTI came to power for first time ever, and in only 6 months time, PTI knows what the real problem is and what the priorities should be. At least PTI is on it in KPK. Makes sense?

The fact is, people like you are neck deep into hatred towards PTI and you guys cannot see any positive thing PTI is doing or trying to do in KPK. People should, instead of acting like complete d!cks, try to give credit wherever its due..

PML-N and all other old parties who are tested and tried several times already aren't just doing anything to handle the real issues, no one sees that. But everyone jump on guns against PTI. If no govt is interested in kicking out illegal afghans, securing our borders, putting filter on who is going out and coming in from our western borders then what is the solution of our current problems? Yea, lets allow US to drone anywhere in Pakistan, call Yankies in and ask them to clean this sh!t for us.

Last edited:
Fauji Historian is a dipshit, anti army faggot in disguise of a Pakistani.

I speak truth. Ban me for it, if you want to.
Even though i disagree with FaujHistorian on majority of his views i still believe that he has the fundamental right to express them regardless if the rest of us agree with him or not.

And please, lets maintain civility and not resort to name calling. I don't want us to be on the same level as the Arab and Iranian members when they go at each other. :disagree:

دھرتی ہماری - مرضی ازبک چیچن عرب افغان قبائلی دہشت گردوں کی

Back
Top Bottom