What's new

DELHI POLICE SWAT TRAINING -VIDEO(MUST WATCH)

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
What a little gem:

?????? ????? ?? ?????? ??????

Could always ask for more but I'll take this any day of the week. Indian media is getting thier act together wrt getting their collective heads out of untalented, attention seeking wannabes collective ****** and started reporting/covering REAL heroes!!

+ 0.32- CORNERSHOT!!!

What a little gem:

Could always ask for more but I'll take this any day of the week. Indian media is getting thier act together wrt getting their collective heads out of untalented, attention seeking wannabes collective ****** and started reporting/covering REAL heroes!!

+ 0.32- CORNERSHOT!!!
Thanks a lot mate...great one....good to know rajasthan commando force has better program. Overall great initiative :smokin:

It was funny when the presenter, who had been annoying me throughout the show, failed at shooting the Glock pistol!

+ this is a great start and it certainly looks like these guys have got their heads screwed on straight so the futre for this unit looks bright in terms of upgrades and training.

It was funny when the presenter, who had been annoying me throughout the show, failed at shooting the Glock pistol!

+ this is a great start and it certainly looks like these guys have got their heads screwed on straight so the futre for this unit looks bright in terms of upgrades and training.

Heh!!! yeah a totally incorrect stance. She was limp-wristing it, as it was visible from the muzzle flip when she fired :) Plus I am surprised that no one corrected her finger on the trigger as opposed to parallel to it X-(

I personally like my Sig P229 E2. All metal, Glock looks like a fckin toy pistol X-( Though +1 for using Glock 26 with corner shot :)

Heh!!! yeah a totally incorrect stance. She was limp-wristing it, as it was visible from the muzzle flip when she fired :) Plus I am surprised that no one corrected her finger on the trigger as opposed to parallel to it X-(

I personally like my Sig P229 E2. All metal, Glock looks like a fckin toy pistol X-( Though +1 for using Glock 26 with corner shot :)

+1 I guess the guys were just thinking let her do what she wants and make a fool of herself. She'd seen others fire but adopted her own, completely retarded, stance anyway. Just look at the ridiculous way she held and fired the Mp-5!

+ I've heard Delhi SWAT now use X-95s now, anyone know anything about this?

ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, at least Delhi Police is somehow comperable to other police forces.

Cant wait to see the Kerala commandos

What a little gem:

+ 0.32- CORNERSHOT!!!

Guess they did call this team in Mombai attacks

^^^thanks to the terrorists in mumbai terror attacks for one thing-- swat and special forces team hub opened in mumbai!!

ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, at least Delhi Police is somehow comperable to other police forces.

Cant wait to see the Kerala commandos
+1, Kerala commandos, if all news reports are to be believed, are going to kick-***- well equipped and well trained (by Israelis and NSG).

Guess they did call this team in Mombai attacks

Troll, troll, troll, troll,troll!!!!

I don't know why I'm doing this but:

This team was set up AFTER 26/11 in response to such attacks. Anyway even if this team existed before 26/11 it would've made NO difference as these guys are DELHI police not Mumbai or Mahrastra police so wouldn't have been sent, that is what NSG are for. Mumbai/Mahrastra at the time had no real well trained/well equipped ERT/QRT/SRT to combat the Pakistani terrorists but now this has changed with Mumbai/Maharastra getting their act together and forming units like Force 1 (arguable one of the best trained state ERTs in the region) and units with quicker response times but small AOs like Response-10 and QRTs.

Check out this vid of FORCE 1 being trained by elite Israeli border guards:

חדשות 2: יחידת הלוט"ר של מומבאי

------------
Mumbai police QRT (note, NOT Force One, apart from the few PR pics of them it is near impossible to get pics of Force One):

4086166326_c3a2bcf168_z.jpg

5969647470_81339d0875_b.jpg

image5.jpg

cov011.jpg

350x.jpg

getimage.dll

^^^thanks to the terrorists in mumbai terror attacks for one thing-- swat and special forces team hub opened in mumbai!!

not only in Mumbai, most states have raised more or less capable CT Police forces or have equiped their forces with new weapons, although some upgrades are quite questionable....

cops with 50 cal sniper rifles and grenade launchers ? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only pics of FORCE 1 open to public, taken during PR event after raising:

IN25_FORCE_ONE_14160f.jpg

B1C7DC2AD211293E9332EC091272.jpg

A233B19E18D4FE9DBDEB11573CF26A.jpg

IN08_VSS_FORCEONE_16571a.jpg

not only in Mumbai, most states have raised more or less capable CT Police forces

Yes, pretty true. And it seems that politicans are afraid of blowback if something were to happen so they are doing things porperly and giving these units proper kit and training.

Back
Top Bottom