What's new

Deleted Post

Your conspiracy theory is an expected behavior of a person living in a failing/failed society. It is very convenient for us to blame that the Western "yajooj Majooj" are frying the brains of our intellectuals and completely ignore our own failings in the process. This is a popular case of "tin foil hat" conspiracy mindset. You will grow out of it once you see your own flaws.

Your conspiracy theory is an expected behavior of a person living in a failing/failed society. It is very convenient for us to blame that the Western "yajooj Majooj" are frying the brains of our intellectuals and completely ignore our own failings in the process. This is a popular case of "tin foil hat" conspiracy mindset. You will grow out of it once you see your own flaws.
Dear,

Many CIA engineers have spoken on this openly and it has been hinted in Gen. Hamid Gul's programs as well.

Thanks a lot !

Last edited:
Dear,

Kindly DO NOT reply if you DO NOT know what is going on ... This is not a social issue but a scientific one. I respect if this is not your field.

Thanks a lot !

I have been watching such conspiracy theory videos on YouTube since 2008. I can Microwave the 2 minute-Ready To Eat noodles in 1 minute 54 seconds....So yeah I know a lot about microwaves; I am, by all means, a very accomplished member on the forum specially in the field of brain frying microwave guns used by yajooj majooj.

I heard that some pak agencies OR foreign is involved in targeting and letting foreign elements Target intellectuals, and persons with high IQ target them with some sort of 'frequency wave ' weapons (or Beam Weapons directed at individual's Heart) in Pakistan. How shameful. Targets include educated and spiritual people, religious scholars, patriotic people.

It is ALSO POSSBILE that US is doing it from some remote bases, without the knowledge of Pak agencies like T-Wing.The exact bio-physics and frequency engineering is not known of these. May be they are ground based systems. The mission is to 'neutralize' the target with electronic harassment and inducing Psychosis secretly.

These are the weapons which cause individuals to break down by Psychosis and do mass shootings in us, Australia etc hence they never catch them alive and usually shoot them.

Pak should stop US using their weapons to Pak and must block it.
Hazrat Zulkarnain (AS) built a wall between Yajooj Majooj and we should also put a wall between them and good people. These white people are from the nasal for Yajooj Majooj along with others.

Thanks

Really scary

Do you get paid to bump up posts like these ?

Who could possibly benefit by giving ME money in this ailing economy? Is it the illuminati? The Free Mason Group? I am of no use to the international establishment.

corona virus is already teaching them a lesson for their bad deeds

Someone has already done a microwave/frequency attack on this genius OR
If not then please someone fry the brain of this intellectual
I heard that some pak agencies OR foreign is involved in targeting and letting foreign elements Target intellectuals, and persons with high IQ target them with some sort of 'frequency wave ' weapons (or Beam Weapons directed at individual's Heart) in Pakistan. How shameful. Targets include educated and spiritual people, religious scholars, patriotic people.

It is ALSO POSSBILE that US is doing it from some remote bases, without the knowledge of Pak agencies like T-Wing.The exact bio-physics and frequency engineering is not known of these. May be they are ground based systems. The mission is to 'neutralize' the target with electronic harassment and inducing Psychosis secretly.

These are the weapons which cause individuals to break down by Psychosis and do mass shootings in us, Australia etc hence they never catch them alive and usually shoot them.

Pak should stop US using their weapons to Pak and must block it.
Hazrat Zulkarnain (AS) built a wall between Yajooj Majooj and we should also put a wall between them and good people. These white people are from the nasal for Yajooj Majooj along with others.

Thanks

Is it the illuminati? The Free Mason Group?

Illuminati doesnt do stupid things like the ones in op..they sit in our universities, media ,banks and power ..they are busy people and dont have time for this BS..

Back
Top Bottom