What's new

Decision made: Jamshed Dasti set to join PTI

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MULTAN: Member National Assembly Jamshed Dasti has finally decided to join Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI).
Dasti, a staunch champion of the Seraiki province cause, has also demanded from PTI to work seriously for a separate province in south Punjab.
Talking to The Express Tribune, he said that he had personally convened the political processions of PTI in Jampur and DG Khan for supporting PTI along with supporting his brother against Noor Rabbani Khar.
He said that the policy of PTI against feudal lords will help him in uniting people of south Punjab for a Seraiki province.
Jamshed Dasti said he has also devised a plan to lead the region of south Punjab with policies of PTI for a new Seraiki province.
Dasti added that PTI is the only party that he believes will work without nepotism and sticking to status quo. He said he did not want any ministry or political office and his only demand is the empowerment of the people of his region.
He also shared that Imran khan has asked him to meet him in person for devising the new political and administrative strategy for the DG Khan division, Bahawalpur division and Multan division under supervision of Vice Chairman PTI Shah Mehmood Qureshi.
He told The Express Tribune that for poor people like himself, the only hope that remains in the political realm is PTI.
Decision made: Jamshed Dasti set to join PTI – The Express Tribune

wise decision .. i like the guy although he has fake degree .. PTI need street smart people

Not exactly how you want to attract people, Dear PTI.

What the hell is that? He could have joined before the elections. After it, I find it dishonest and expedient.

What the hell is that? He could have joined before the elections. After it, I find it dishonest and expedient.

That case is actually valid for all those who contested elections at party's tickets. Independent candidates however have a choice to either join a political party after they get elected or just stay as independent in NA/PA. Mr. Dasti won as independent so nothing wrong if he decides to join a party now.

PS: Though I don't have anything against him as a person but I don't like him joining PTI.

That case is actually valid for all those who contested elections at party's tickets. Independent candidates however have a choice to either join a political party after they get elected or just stay as independent in NA/PA. Mr. Dasti won as independent so nothing wrong if he decides to join a party now.

PS: Though I don't have anything against him as a person but I don't like him joining PTI.

in this way you wont like 99.99% of PTI :woot:

I am sure he will become neat and clean after joining party of ''walis'' like shah mehmood qureshi.

Congrats inqalabion,another youth:D

PML-Q was known to have lotas. PTI is known to have fake degree holders. Both have many similarities and very few differences.

wise decision .. i like the guy although he has fake degree .. PTI need street smart people

he doesnot have a fake degree, its unrecognized, thats why he is back in parliament.

Not exactly how you want to attract people, Dear PTI.

do you know where is muzzafargarh?

he should have been contacted by PTI before elections as he wanted to join back then too, but were were flying a bit high back then...

anyway, its never too late !

people like him, and he is a winning candidate...and he is a lone wolf, doesnot matter what platform he used to fight the battles for his people, he did fight for his people against the feudal lords...he perfectly fits in the spectrum of PTI...

people like him, and he is a winning candidate...and he is a lone wolf, doesnot matter what platform he used to fight the battles for his people, he did fight for his people against the feudal lords...he perfectly fits in the spectrum of PTI...

Yar I know all this, but still I just don't like him don't know why.. lol

I dont want to him to join PTI either. The reason is simple. He might be a very hardworking low middle class MNA (the type we call true representatives) but he is a lota. He keeps changing party.

PTI needs to work very hard to be different. The fil thy pool of Pakistan politics it is swimming in, its a big challenge. And since its a new party with a 'change' slogan, it has to work extra hard and prove in KPK in extremely difficult circumstances, that it an deliver.

Next election should be PTI's . Enough with Nawaz. He has no vision and no policy except appeasement of India.

do you know where is muzzafargarh?

What about it?

Muzaffargarh_District.png

Back
Top Bottom