What's new

Dear administration

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
can i make two suggestions in same post?

1. i think it would be great if we could have same theme like the one from CNN footage. i liked that theme.

2. it would be great if India military could be merged into "sub continent military" in Military & World Affairs Watch so that we can also give same significance to Sri lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal military.

regards..

Last edited by a moderator:
woow our website on CNN NEWS :victory: very soon they show on CNN my posts on forum:D

Good to see our website being called Pakistan Army's website on CNN. Credit goes to admins, mods and all members. Great job, well done.

It also proves that our website is being watched and taken seriously "globally". That's why our responsibility increases to advocate true image of Pakistan. Hope we all will make efforts accordingly.

This theme is here to stay. Its green, and is much more stable than the previous theme.

Good to see our website being called Pakistan Army's website on CNN. Credit goes to admins, mods and all members. Great job, well done.

It also proves that our website is being watched and taken seriously "globally". That's why our responsibility increases to advocate true image of Pakistan. Hope we all will make efforts accordingly.

A couple of issue here.
1. The CNN site used the following
www.defence.pk/army.html
This does not exist, not a good aspect for PR work. Perhaps some for of transparent redirection may be useful.

2. Your website is being watched and by many you may never consider watching, so this has important issues to both members and the various trolls being attracted.

Members – their own comments and depending from where they are their own security.
Just remember some nations trace all electronic traffic.

Trolls – when posting their usual garbage these need to be dealt with as quickly as possible. Reason, it denigrates the site and hence reflects on staff and members.

Ok call it over reaction if you must, I don’t, its just common sense.

Back
Top Bottom