What's new

CWC 2011: Imran Khan predictions about Cricket World

That analysis not predictions of fate by some oracle.Imran Khan has said all that from his past experience as cricketer.

Semi-Final will be contested between Pak and Aus, India will lose tomorrow as they will buckle under the pressure

Semi-Final will be contested between Pak and Aus, India will lose tomorrow as they will buckle under the pressure
Semi final should be between India and Pakistan. Australia must not be allowed to take the honour of beating India at their own soil in front of their own crowd.Its should be Pakistan's revenge to silence these Indians.It must be Pakistan team who should give this nice career ending gift to Dhoni and Sachin by defeating them so that they remember this all their lives.This world cup win for Pakistan should be a slap on the face of Indians for all that IPL crap they did to our players 2 years back.I want to see the revenge for all that in this world cup.

haha the man knows his cricket.

P.S. he should stop hanging out with Hamid Mir so much.

Well India seems to be winning at the moment. Congrats to them and hurray to see the back of the Aussies.I want to see Sri lanka dispose of the South Africans and then we can fight it out amongst ourselves. May the best team win!!
Araz

India Roars to Semi's. Aussis packup to home...

well we should prey that pakistan win

ALLAH ka ageee sajda kareen hum sub aur apna wahid ALLAH se apna mulk ki izzat ka liya aur jeet ka liya jawab manga aur india man un anti pakistani logo ko jawab de jo hamara liya bura chatha hain specially BCCI ki game jo woh pakistan ka khilaf khel raha hai

im not against india here i love indian people but i dont like anti india and anti pakistan people in both countries i was one of them but now changed.

ALLAH ki madad aur ALLAH pa eman rakhen ka wohi hamarai madad karega aur apni poori koshish imandari se ki pakistani team na tu mujha apna ALLAH pa yakeen hai woh humeen mayoos nahe karega INSHAHALLAH par team ko apni best game dikhanai hogi ALLAH unki madad karta hai jo imandari se koshish karta hai phit ALLAH bhi zaorrro maadada karta hai buri game khelka ALLAH madad nahe karega humen apna kam karna padega baqi ALLAH ki zaaat pa chodna hoga

dua aur dawai dono ki zaroorat hogi bina dawa ka bhi ALLAH madad nahe karta agar woh karna chahe tu woh karta hai uska power aur marzi ki koi limit nahe hai ALLAH hamari team ki madad zaroor karega mujha ALLAH ki zaaat aur apni team pa yakeen hai aur mujha yeh bhi yakeen hai ka ALLAH hum sab pakistanion ki dilo ka behtar janta hai humeen 96,99 aur 2003 ki har ka badla lena hai pakistan ko india na world cup man zaroor haraya hai lakin shayad ALLAH humeen semi final man unk khilaf badi jeet dani chahta hai 100 sonhar ki aik lohar ki yeh hamari aik jeeet india ki un teeno jeeto pa bhari hogi kyonka india worldcup se bhar ho jayegi

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

jab sooda ho zameer ka dosto tu kaim rehna Hazrat IMAM HUSSAIN (R.A) ka inkar ki tarah hope our team resist against india and win

Back
Top Bottom