What's new

Creation - Facets of Islam by Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of answers??
You people just don't listen to it.Its like shouting to a deaf person.
Sir their is not a single answer that is why that theory is still a theory and never have been proven and doesn't give a single answer to any of the questions in the world

Sir their is not a single answer that is why that theory is still a theory and never have been proven and doesn't give a single answer to any of the questions in the world

Here is the answer.Because the word theory has different meaning according to different context.Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works, or even how divine or metaphysical matters are thought to work. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings.

In modern science, the term "theory" refers to scientific theories, a well-confirmed type of explanation of nature, made in a way consistent with scientific method, and fulfilling the criteria required by modern science. Such theories are described in such a way that any scientist in the field is in a position to understand and either provide empirical support ("verify") or empirically contradict ("falsify") it. Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge,in contrast to more common uses of the word "theory" that imply that something is unproven or speculative (which is better defined by the word 'hypothesis').Scientific theories are also distinguished from hypotheses, which are individual empirically testable conjectures, and scientific laws, which are descriptive accounts of how nature will behave under certain conditions.

In short the word theory in science and theory in common usage has two different meanings.This is a common problem in English Language.

Darwins theory of evolution has withstood centuries of scientific scrutiny and answered every question posed by creationists.Its because of this now they are coming up with pseudo sciences like Intelligent Design which always hides behind faith and tries to avoid any kind of scientific scrutiny.

Here is the answer.Because the word theory has different meaning according to different context.Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works, or even how divine or metaphysical matters are thought to work. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings.

In modern science, the term "theory" refers to scientific theories, a well-confirmed type of explanation of nature, made in a way consistent with scientific method, and fulfilling the criteria required by modern science. Such theories are described in such a way that any scientist in the field is in a position to understand and either provide empirical support ("verify") or empirically contradict ("falsify") it. Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge,in contrast to more common uses of the word "theory" that imply that something is unproven or speculative (which is better defined by the word 'hypothesis').Scientific theories are also distinguished from hypotheses, which are individual empirically testable conjectures, and scientific laws, which are descriptive accounts of how nature will behave under certain conditions.

In short the word theory in science and theory in common usage has two different meanings.This is a common problem in English Language.

Darwins theory of evolution has withstood centuries of scientific scrutiny and answered every question posed by creationists.Its because of this now they are coming up with pseudo sciences like Intelligent Design which always hides behind faith and tries to avoid any kind of scientific scrutiny.
Sir stop posting idiotic views Darwin theory has not been proved yet in fact is not even close of getting proved Sir and hasn't answered any question posed by creationists

Sir stop posting idiotic views Darwin theory has not been proved yet in fact is not even close of getting proved Sir and hasn't answered any question posed by creationists

Why don't you ask your questions Mr.See how we answers it.But try to be rational.

Why don't you ask your questions Mr.See how we answers it.But try to be rational.
Sir I have and their is no answer Sir no answer from Darwin champ in fact most of them have left this theory even if they don't believe in religion or some other thing still many of them at least don't believe in this **** theory

There are plenty of answers??
You people just don't listen to it.Its like shouting to a deaf person.

[2:6] As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe.

[2:7] GOD seals their minds and their hearing, and their eyes are veiled. They have incurred severe retribution.

exactly there are plenty of answers..but Atheists chose to believe in BS theory of evolution maybe your forefathers can be monkeys minez not so m sticking to my religion

Sir I have and their is no answer Sir no answer from Darwin champ in fact most of them have left this theory even if they don't believe in religion or some other thing still many of them at least don't believe in this **** theory

Again More mumbo Jumbo and no facts.In reality Theory of Evolution has never gained more acceptance among scientific community than now.

[2:6] As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe.

[2:7] GOD seals their minds and their hearing, and their eyes are veiled. They have incurred severe retribution.

exactly there are plenty of answers..but Atheists chose to believe in BS theory of evolution maybe your forefathers can be monkeys minez not so m sticking to my religion

Quranic Verses are nothing but a dogma.It cannot used in any rational scientific discussion.And yes all our fore fathers were monkey like creatures.Whether you like it or not.

Again More mumbo Jumbo and no facts.In reality Theory of Evolution has never gained more acceptance among scientific community than now.

Quranic Verses are nothing but a dogma.It cannot used in any rational scientific discussion.And yes all our fore fathers were monkey like creatures.Whether you like it or not.

So Darwin is your God in the religion of Athiesm and according to him you came from a monkey...I dont believe him or his theory of BS as my religion dont say so..btw how can you be so sure? did you saw any monkey turning into a human in your life?

So Darwin is your God in the religion of Athiesm and according to him you came from a monkey...I dont believe him or his theory of BS as my religion dont say so..btw how can you be so sure? did you saw any monkey turning into a human in your life?

Darwin was just another man like you and me.I don't believe in the concept of god and atheism is the rejection of god.Religion is a collection of belief systems, and Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of such belief system.

And about monkey turning in to human,that is a process happened over a period of hundreds of thousands of years.So no one has seen it.But their are plenty of genetic and Paleoanthropological evidence suggesting this process happened.It explains that the physical and behavioral traits shared by all people originated from apelike ancestors and evolved over a period of approximately six million years.
One of the earliest defining human traits, bipedalism -- the ability to walk on two legs -- evolved over 4 million years ago. Other important human characteristics -- such as a large and complex brain, the ability to make and use tools, and the capacity for language -- developed more recently. Many advanced traits -- including complex symbolic expression, art, and elaborate cultural diversity -- emerged mainly during the past 100,000 years.

No but I have seen plenty do the opposite.:lol:

Your understanding of evolution is completely flawed. No one is suggesting that man evolved from the monkeys(Apes). What it means is that in the process of evolution, man & Apes had a common ancestor who was more Ape like than Man like. Without understanding that basic fact, talking about evolution is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom